Left Back

I've looked back at the earlier posts and media speculation and the goalkeeper "exclusives" LS claims to have pronounced were "open secrets" well before he intimated signings were imminent. As indeed was Dillon.

Novo and Langfield, however, appear to be pure LS territory.

Well done Lovestreet!

I've looked back at the earlier posts and media speculation and the goalkeeper "exclusives" LS claims to have pronounced were "open secrets" well before he intimated signings were imminent. As indeed was Dillon.

Novo and Langfield, however, appear to be pure LS territory.

Well done Lovestreet!

Some people just can't let it go,I'm sorry you must have voted D in my poll and maybe now feel a but stupid for doing so,please don't there were a few who doubted but don't know.

As for Novo and Langy wee Novs was in at SMP as I predicted for talks and would've signed had he not changed the goal posts with his wage demands,there were people looking to help fund the deal and could yet happen but I think not. Langy well he's a good friend of mine,Del told him (McInnes)he could find another club and then changed his mind Langy had agreed to come to us and may yet still happen in the summer 14.

For the record another couple of things "Bubbling away" but just "Sit tight" I'll keep you posted.

Edited by lovestreet

Big bud trust is earned not given away,you've been winding me up and ripping the piss about my contacts being rubbish Jim White,Raman plus many players. I hate name dropping.

You may get "in" with me but not ready to divulge with you for now. "Sit tight"

Edited by lovestreet

Some people just can't let it go,I'm sorry you must have voted D in my poll and maybe now feel a but stupid for doing so,please don't there were a few who doubted but don't know.

As for Novo and Langy wee Novs was in at SMP as I predicted for talks and would've signed had he not changed the goal posts with his wage demands,there were people looking to help fund the deal and could yet happen but I think not. Langy well he's a good friend of mine,Del told him (McInnes)he could find another club and then changed his mind Langy had agreed to come to us and may yet still happen in the summer 14.

For the record another couple of things "Bubbling away" but just "Sit tight" I'll keep you posted

Lovestreet nothing is definite you don’t need to be in the know to work that out. A manager wants’ his full squad in on the first day of preseason. If he can’t it’s because potential signings are keeping their options open for better deals elsewhere which is understandable given our budget is one of the lowest paid in the SPL. At the end of the day as long as the crumbs are good enough and we rightly keep within budget then all will be well.

LS I break the majority of the news on here which comes from very good sources,you're right in what you say that nothing is concrete these days as players/agents change like the wind!

All I ask my followers is to "Sit tight"

Honestly tell me a name you have came up with before anyone else.

Novo ? Wrong

Langfield ? Wrong

Breaking news from me tomorrow ( a few times ) Never happend.

It's bubbling under ? Smell the coffee !

Breaking news from me today later on ? Never happens.

As many have already wrote your breaking news comes after offical sources.From the outside looking in you look rather silly given the number of times a day you type fresh air exclousives.

Some people just can't let it go,I'm sorry you must have voted D in my poll and maybe now feel a but stupid for doing

Nope.

Didn't vote at all. I was going to until my source told me that you and the OP were, in actual fact, one and the same. I may vote in 2014 though!

Just another exclusive for you LS. I'll keep you posted. Sit tight.snore.gif

Edited by stlucifer