Left Back

I hope I am wrong 11players out and 2 in ??? Not enough in my book we need a left back and another striker for sure ...

You are certainly wrong on the numbers as we have signed 4 players so far !

You are certainly wrong on the numbers as we have signed 4 players so far !

Yes we have signed 4 but only 2 will get a game we are well short of players and if we go with what we have could find ourselfs struggling big time later in the season.

its gamesmanship by Lennon, nothing more. obviously there is at least 2 or 3 more to come, he has said the same last 2 years and we made signings after.

Most certainly. If we go in with the current threadbare squad we would be behind Hearts by Christmas !

Ive got a feeling we might be holding out to see what Dummets situation is in terms of what level Newcastle want to loan him out to. Failing that ive got a feeling that eole might be handed to either Yaqub with Barron deputising, or vice versa. Can Sean Kelly also play at left-back?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Black & White Army mobile app

I'm amazed at the amount of people who get uspet, angry or listen to lovestreet? Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image  

PS Any secret info for me as I'm your biggest follower? Posted Image

it is astounding, how he is still getting bites. For fuxake he's been fishing so long his baits gone moldy yet people still getting hot under the collar for an exclusive. :D well done LS hats off to you :)

it is astounding, how he is still getting bites. For fuxake he's been fishing so long his baits gone moldy yet people still getting hot under the collar for an exclusive. :D well done LS hats off to you :)

Unbelievable!!

Even with yesterday's predictions again coming to fruition as I predicted the day previous I am still reading posts like this!