Left Back

I know, from a very strong source, where we are going to finish in the league next year. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to reveal it until the end of the season.

I mean how are you possibly going to know that? You're source is obviously at the wind up.

I'm getting fed up with all this nonsense on here please STICK TO FACTS!

I mean how are you possibly going to know that? You're source is obviously at the wind up.

I'm getting fed up with all this nonsense on here please STICK TO FACTS!

[/quote)

Right lovestreet...... You should stick to facts first and foremost and none of the deal you usually spout.

Let's hope so. I think Newton could be one of the best players in the SPL next season if he comes back to us.

For me Newton has the best potential.........Can see him in a top 4 club in England in a few years.....Staying with us can help him achieve that I think by allowing him to play first team football and learn from his mistakes.

I am awaiting a call not from my club mole but from Ramo sorry Raman from STV he's a good friend of mine there is something "Bubbling away" that I may reveal I just need to confirm when I speak to him. I don't want to give out inaccurate information and taint my reputation

You are a wind up merchant, oh..no I am talking to myself!

Lochwinnoch saint..... You didn't really expect anything else did you????

Was never one for opening Christmas presents early. Only a few days to go till Saints flight out to Spain so all will be revealed

from an official capacity very soon. We know who the goalies are and the young lad from Ireland. My money is on a left back coming back from Newcastle .

Edit

Also the young boy from Arbroath, forgot about him

Edited by Lochwinnoch Saint

I am awaiting a call not from my club mole but from Ramo sorry Raman from STV he's a good friend of mine there is something "Bubbling away" that I may reveal I just need to confirm when I speak to him. I don't want to give out inaccurate information and taint my reputation

You're dillusional.

Was never one for opening Christmas presents early. Only a few days to go till Saints flight out to Spain so all will be revealed

from an official capacity very soon. We know who the goalies are and the young lad from Ireland. My money is on a left back coming back from Newcastle .

You've been reading my posts,especially the LB. Please don't try and steak the show