Left Back

You may not be disappointed I revealed a while back that this may happen,I know that things are "Bubbling away" as me and my mole like to say.

You heard it hear.

You and your mole seem to have an annoying knack of saying not a lot until the OS confirms a particular signing. I hope you and the mole are right about Newton and Dummett, but then again, you don't actually say that you know they will be staying or going, just that "you may not be disappointed".

In the event that you mole is wrong,try this http://www.channel4.com/4beauty/make-up-skin-care/skin-care/mole-removal

You and your mole seem to have an annoying knack of saying not a lot until the OS confirms a particular signing. I hope you and the mole are right about Newton and Dummett, but then again, you don't actually say that you know they will be staying or going, just that "you may not be disappointed".

In the event that you mole is wrong,try this http://www.channel4.com/4beauty/make-up-skin-care/skin-care/mole-removal

I think this is a much more effective way of dealing with moles!

http://www.walcotefarm.co.uk/

You're just a wind up merchant,this forum used be a great place for the likes of me and others with internal contacts to keep fans in the know but it's now full of jokers!

I even have contacts calling me from the media who contact me for information,you are going to end up on my ignore if this continues and you will be left behind.

i wish you would put me on ignore. youve only once got lucky with your prediction about Gary Harkins but then it was all over P&B and the dundee forums before you announced it. I'll have a word with my mole (DL) and make sure he shuts down all info comoing out of the club until its announced on the official web page.

i wish you would put me on ignore. youve only once got lucky with your prediction about Gary Harkins but then it was all over P&B and the dundee forums before you announced it. I'll have a word with my mole (DL) and make sure he shuts down all info comoing out of the club until its announced on the official web page.

Chill, it's silly season. He's only having a bit of fun, everybuddie can see that he's at the piss take.

Edited by davidg

Can I have a guess?

Is there a prize?

Is this a subject for yet another poll do you think? Maybes once all the signings are known, though obviously lovestreet could vote today as he already knows the signings

Edited by BAWZ