The Lovestreet Poll

lovestreet  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I actually think he has a mole at the club and he sometimes gives us major scoops, but sometimes he also tells us hee haw. Mind you, he often is a joker who likes winding people up, at the same time being a total fud who is full of shite.

Therefore, I voted for all 4 options.

Edited by JM1

No. We only need the last one.

Democracy demands all options are listed. It's like the guy fae the tree-hugger party gettin his name oan the ballot paper at an election, he's got hee-haw chance of winning, but still gets listed as an option.

Democracy demands all options are listed. It's like the guy fae the tree-hugger party gettin his name oan the ballot paper at an election, he's got hee-haw chance of winning, but still gets listed as an option.

You missed out the option , that , he is a sad and lonely puerile kid with no sense of humour , whom no one listens too in real life and therefore he feels the need to come to the virtual reality of BAWA in order to try and get his opinions over. .

Div should allow love street to open his own topic, in which he lists these four signings he says he knows we've made...or whatever crap he's saying is gonna happen with transfers. Then Div locks it immediately so no one can see it. Then it's opened for all to see the first day of the season.

You missed out the option , that , he is a sad and lonely puerile kid with no sense of humour , whom no one listens too in real life and therefore he feels the need to come to the virtual reality of BAWA in order to try and get his opinions over. .

And thank you for showing why I missed it out. That would have taken me 20 minutes to type

I appreciate the Poll it's quite touching I got a bit emotional to be honest when I seen it, I can reveal however that its corrupt. When (like most from what I can see from results so far) I selected option 1 it added my vote to option 4!! So basically it seems to be working in reverse, with that in mind I thank you for you're support and trust in me.

ETA: Its made me all the more determined to keep the exclusives coming,just "Sit tight" for now things are "Bubbling away" see you'll all understand buzz words we use now.

Edited by lovestreet

I appreciate the Poll it's quite touching I got a bit emotional to be honest when I seen it, I can reveal however that its corrupt. When (like most from what I can see from results so far) I selected option 1 it added my vote to option 4!! So basically it seems to be working in reverse, with that in mind I thank you for you're support and trust in me.

I got another stauner. bag.gif

So, confirmation that four is the correct selection. Bugger, I had picked three and now can't change it.