The Lovestreet Poll

lovestreet  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got another stauner. bag.gif

I last said that for real in 1988. Left her with a face like a painters radio so I did but that is not really for a football forum.

I did get what one may describe as a "lob on" or a "semi" following the league cup win but being in the Bull Inn I was unable to spank it, so to speak.

He's become the Craig Burley of the forum. Used to be alright, but tries too hard to appear knowledgable & controversial; ends up looking like a fud. Shame really.

Don't start me on Crag,I got to know him when he was at Hearts and been to a few media bashes where I've been a guest. That guy talks some shite,I recall him getting his teeth punched out at an event for talking drivel!

Edited by lovestreet

Davidg Its not,it's taken time for people to come round and realise what they've got in me. I'm sure it would be a completely different result now.

I sort of look at myself as a bit like Darius,hated them loved.

On the positive side, 15 people believe you are the genuine article.

Mind you that does include 8 of your aliases.

Even so that's 7 whole human beings out of 140 who think you are great.

Come to think of it, that's 5 more than the total number of Christmas cards I got last year.

I hate my life. spudnikhurler.gif

On the positive side, 15 people believe you are the genuine article.

Mind you that does include 8 of your aliases.

Even so that's 7 whole human beings out of 140 who think you are great.

Come to think of it, that's 5 more than the total number of Christmas cards I got last year.

I hate my life. spudnikhurler.gif

Not so sure about ther number of aliases oaky.

I think he may have as many as 20 ............... with 5 opting for the last of the choices!whistling.gif