Blowing Up Dundee High Flats

RickMcD

I see on today's BBC News site a slide show of flats being destroyed in Dundee. I haven't been in Dundee for years and I'd forgotten how close Dens Park and Tannadice are. It's actually quite a good photo selection and will be better without the flats. Would it be better without the stadiums too? (Stadia if you like)

I see on today's BBC News site a slide show of flats being destroyed in Dundee. I haven't been in Dundee for years and I'd forgotten how close Dens Park and Tannadice are. It's actually quite a good photo selection and will be better without the flats. Would it be better without the stadiums too? (Stadia if you like)

Naw. thumbup2.gif

Dundee has seen, and is undegoing, some dramatic changes, certainly in the 23 years I've been up here.

The current development on the banks of the Tay has received considerable funding and with the addition of the new Victoria & Albert museam, will be quite a change to the citys rather tired image.

I think it's still in the running for City of Culture.

Quite a change from the old image.

Guest TPAFKATS

Naw. thumbup2.gif

Dundee has seen, and is undegoing, some dramatic changes, certainly in the 23 years I've been up here.

The current development on the banks of the Tay has received considerable funding and with the addition of the new Victoria & Albert museam, will be quite a change to the citys rather tired image.

I think it's still in the running for City of Culture.

Quite a change from the old image.

I was going to go with the stereotypical stuff about dundee being shortlisted. However when you're up against swansea, hull & leicester for city of culture surely they must have a chance?