Legionaires' Outbreak In Renfrew

salmonbuddie

Seems there's been 5 cases of Legionaires' linked to Renfrew, anyone heard anything more than they're reporting. Haven't figured out how to copy URL's on my phone yet but BBC, STV and newspaper sites are all running the story.

Babcocks will have cooling towers and I'm pretty sure Braehead will have them as well.

Renfrew was identified as the common link, they could all be employees?

Doubt they work at the same site or that would definitely be highlighted as a link. Besides how many people in Renfrew work. wink.png

5 cases is a bit of a spike, but compared to the Edinburgh out brake it is (so far) tiny. It is still possible that there is no link to Renfrew and this is just some random event. Things will become clearer if and when new cases arise.

Seems there's been 5 cases of Legionaires' linked to Renfrew, anyone heard anything more than they're reporting. Haven't figured out how to copy URL's on my phone yet but BBC, STV and newspaper sites are all running the story.

i only go commando,,dont know a thing about these lillylivered frenchies,,whistling.gifbootyshake.gif