Spfl Leadership

whydowebother

Ok , I use the term 'leadership' loosely but with it not being open for an application process that leaves Longmuir & Doncaster as only candidates.

Can things ever improve under these guys ? I don't think so which is a shame no external candidates were invited to apply.

Ok , I use the term 'leadership' loosely but with it not being open for an application process that leaves Longmuir & Doncaster as only candidates.

Can things ever improve under these guys ? I don't think so which is a shame no external candidates were invited to apply.

They may not have been invited BUT were they specifically blocked from applying?

I'd be very surprised.

Maybe it's a sign of the nature of our game that we can't attract any talent whatsoever to the post.

I can't believe people on this forum are going to sit back and watch That Prick Doncaster stroll back into his role!!!! Surely fans everywhere should be getting their point across.

Longmuir and Doncaster are to be interviewed my 3 board members..... Will it be the 3 SPL board members do you think?!

Whatever you have to say about Longmuir he's surely miles ahead of the other CXXT

Do the jobs not need to be advertised or is the SPL and whoever such a small employer that they scrape under the net of employment laws?

As far as I'm aware , they decided to keep it internal.

Was not open for candidates outside the relative organisations.

We ideally need new faces at the helm of our football authority.

Do the jobs not need to be advertised or is the SPL and whoever such a small employer that they scrape under the net of employment laws?

Just give up mate......They can do what they want....The SFA/SPL/SFL have a green light from all our clubs so there is no point in moaning. Our club supports this so you are farting against the wind...."Long live Longmuir".

Just give up mate......They can do what they want....The SFA/SPL/SFL have a green light from all our clubs so there is no point in moaning. Our club supports this so you are farting against the wind...."Long live Longmuir".

Seems Longmuir is dead......"Long live the king ...Long live Neil Armageddon Doncaster"..... "Liquidation happens every week in the EPL....No big deal"

I'm genuinely gobsmacked that this shitehawk is still showing his smug baw-face in this country, so to hear that he has landed this post is truly incomprehensible.

Confirmation, if it were ever required, that the game is rotten to the core, and is stewarded by a combination of corrupt and clueless buffoons.

It is so sickening.

Technically its not a job vacant, its a reorganisation so they can shoe horn who they like in

It is worth noting that Longmuir never got the job and to see where he ends up?........A few journalists seem to have heard a long time ago he will join a famous former BBC Scotland reporter at a club he supports.......(Tom English/ Graeme Speirs)

I can't believe people on this forum are going to sit back and watch That Prick Doncaster stroll back into his role!!!! Surely fans everywhere should be getting their point across.

Longmuir and Doncaster are to be interviewed my 3 board members..... Will it be the 3 SPL board members do you think?!

Whatever you have to say about Longmuir he's surely miles ahead of the other CXXT

If anyone's off to Egypt on holiday and happens to meet an army official maybe they could ask for tips on starting a coup and overthrowing officials?

If anyone's off to Egypt on holiday and happens to meet an army official maybe they could ask for tips on starting a coup and overthrowing officials?

Can we steal a tank?.......Another semi final and Neil is munching the prawn sandwiches .....Turret pointed at target then Boom!...red paint from Kelly's heroes!