Danny Says No More Signings

I think, something startling coming here, we need at least 2 players who will be first team regulars, possibly another couple who might fight for places.Posted Image

So, you're in the same boat as a lot of people who've posted then? Not happy with the current state of the squad. That wasn't difficult now was it?

Put yourself in Danny's shoes and I'll pretend to be an agent.

Now imagine posting something which says "Yes we are desperately looking for more players".

What do you think I'll do as a cut throat agent? Be nice to you? Offer you a deal?

No I'm going to bend you over, remove your enormous Y fronts and repeatedly swipe your arse with a credit card until your account is empty.

Now imagine posting something like "We've signed all we need and now I'm a happy fluffy thing".

Now I'm going to be trying to "persuade" you to buy players you said you didn't really need. You'll be doing ME a favour.

You and others here should stick to sweeping the streets or whatever cos you know bugger all about negotiating.

Why not just say nothing at all then?

Also, how do you know how much money we have and if that's the issue at play here.

Whether you think I'm an annoying prick or not, the question isn't relevant and neither are you - for the perfectly good reason I gave above.

You can come back to me in an hour and ask me again - but I suspect your answer will be the same. I'd hate to build you up only to disappoint again.

OK, Danny says he's happy with his squad. Installs confidence, trust and belief in the squad going into pre-season.

THAT'S FECKING SHOCKING DANNY !!!!!!

He goes on to say if the right player turns up he may add to the squad and doesn't say there will be no more signings.

Spending his money wisely, won't jump in when there's hundreds of players all chasing clubs. It's a "buyers market" right now.

Well played Danny.

He goes on to say if the right player turns up he may add to the squad and doesn't say there will be no more signings.

Spending his money wisely, won't jump in when there's hundreds of players all chasing clubs. It's a "buyers market" right now.

Well played Danny.

You see, you'd have thought this was so bloody obvious that it wouldn't need spelled out.

Two of us have now said this and we still have someone asking what Danny is playing at.

I've kicked my poor dog twice in frustration already.

You see, you'd have thought this was so bloody obvious that it wouldn't need spelled out.

Two of us have now said this and we still have someone asking what Danny is playing at.

I've kicked my poor dog twice in frustration already.

Before any animal rights nutters ask, I didn't actually kick my dog.

I'd never do that.

Not when there's a perfectly good frying pan close at hand.......

But not pishing my knickers like some who have posted. Posted Image

How does being unhappy, as a few of us are, with an interview that indicates the manager is content with his current squad equate to "pishing your knickers"?

Why is it that when anyone has the temerity to post something on here that's even close to an expression of dissatisfaction you are all over it like a little troll with your depressingly predictable brand of sarcasm and wee smilies/waves?

Some people just don't think like you. Can't be the first time you've come across that surely?

This type of post just opens the door for the anti Danny Lennon brigade to grasp any irrelevant point they can to slur Lennon at every opportunity.

Glad to see the majority are staying calm and that the manager knows more than any eejits on here.

I know probably what he knows

How does being unhappy, as a few of us are, with an interview that indicates the manager is content with his current squad equate to "pishing your knickers"?

Why is it that when anyone has the temerity to post something on here that's even close to an expression of dissatisfaction you are all over it like a little troll with your depressingly predictable brand of sarcasm and wee smilies/waves?

Some people just don't think like you. Can't be the first time you've come across that surely?

Listen, ya dour cnut, just because I don't overreact or see the negative, as most do on this thread, doesn't make me a bad man.

Now take your continual negative pish and shove it.

Canny do 1 finger smilie from my phone.

Listen, ya dour cnut, just because I don't overreact or see the negative, as most do on this thread, doesn't make me a bad man.

I agree,it's other things that make you a BAD MAN!

Sigh! Seriously I just can't engage intellectually with people as slow as this. I just lack the patience.

Someone else can help you.

People like yourself and Faraway have, as usual, made this into a bigger deal than it originally was. A few of us didn't like the article and the fact that Lennon seemed happy with his squad. Deal with it.

Also, if you're so f**king smart why are you spending your evenings trolling around this forum mixing with the likes of us?

Finally, for anyone whose interpretation of the article is Danny paying "mind games" with agents and the media..........really?

Did I touch a wee nerve there?

People like yourself and Faraway have, as usual, made this into a bigger deal than it originally was. A few of us didn't like the article and the fact that Lennon seemed happy with his squad. Deal with it.

Also, if you're so f**king smart why are you spending your evenings trolling around this forum mixing with the likes of us?

Finally, for anyone whose interpretation of the article is Danny paying "mind games" with agents and the media..........really?

I reckon the manager is playing mind games, but no wi agents or the media.

Seems clear that he's just trying to get lovestreet to stop spamming every thread with his tired routine.

I don't particularly like Lennon as our manager but even you, the staunchest Lennon acolyte, can't be happy if we were to go into the season with what we've got?

Also, do you really think he'll get another contract if we finish second bottom next season?

I must admit I don't know if he will get his contract renewed, Think he will have to Xmas to impress SG that he deserves a new one, If we have a poor league season like last year I think his time will be up, But he is the master of propaganda, He could make us being relegated sound like the club greatest ever season, But IMO I think Mr Gilmour is starting to see that and he now wants results on the pitch especially at home were we have been poor, I hope we have a great season, I will be more than happy to say well done to Danny,

Put him on ignore, Plenty to say but never goes to many games