Danny Says No More Signings

Having given this thread another quick read it is unfortunate to note that you have not actually contributed to the rich and lively discussion/debate that has graced the preceding pages but somewhat dampened the quality with your meaningless diatribe only designed to insult or humiliate your fellow forum user's. A dramatic change in your posting style is evident over the past calendar month whereby it has deteriorated to meaningless nonsense. Obviously some life event has occurred that has caused this sea change In posting quality but I would not presume as to what that could be, merely point out your collapse in quality for your own good and the good of the forum.

I am afraid I must inform you that having once regarded you as a forum member who regularly made valuable contributions I now find you to be a fellow who utters complete gibberish.

You should take note of the fine post made by Drew above. A fine point that just invites intelligible conversation.

Must do better....to briefly lower myself to your level may I suggest that you also change your forum name to NotFarawayEnoughSaint.

Anyway, back to Drew's point.

I think you are entirely right. It is just a shame that our Mr Lennon is so bland in his interview's as this is probably why journalists are having to stretch the truth or even speculate in order to get a story from him. Not that I am excusing the journalists but merely pointing out that our Mr Lennon maybe needs to adopt a more direct approach when addressing the media.

I think we should agree to disagree Tom.

You started a thread that had no real basis, without either reading or wanting to post the full facts.

In future I will agree with all your points as I want you to like me, that way we used to be. whistling.gif

Dont want Barron playing at left back the whole season.

He got away with it under MacPherson because we were lumping it up the park and all Barron had to do is defend. If we're going to play the passing game successfully, then we need four ball-playing defenders in position.

If DL is going to insist on having another season of fannying about at the back, then we're in trouble.

As much as I am concerned about the left back position, I'm also equally as concerned about the right back...I think as good a player as Van Zanten has been for us, I thought he looked fairly tired and cumbersome towards the end of last season.

I think we need to be at least rotating the guy on a regular basis if the right back position is to be solid this year.

Edited by ss39Lavety

I think we should agree to disagree Tom.

You started a thread that had no real basis, without either reading or wanting to post the full facts.

In future I will agree with all your points as I want you to like me, that way we used to be. whistling.gif

NotFarawayEnoughSaint lol.gif

To be fair to Tom that was brilliant.