Danny Says No More Signings

You could maybe give him some of the patterns you work on on a Saturday afternoon instead of actually going to support the team.

Look forward to the abuse, smilies, rage, etc lol.gif:

I love you. cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

I'm honoured, 3 posts in 2 days and you've trolled me in 2 of them.

Does this make you mine? lol.gif

Edited by faraway saint

What did his post say ?

Too long a story with difficult big words.

" juxtapose " for fuxsake.

Whit ???1eye.giflol.gif

In summary...I is no happy about previous post...me thinks it bad...me no concerned about relegation...me no have been worried that Dundee is catch us last year...me thinks Killie/Ross County goin doon!

Isn't it ironic that YOUR short post is the one containing words NOT in any dictionary..."fuxsake" and "whit" to be precise ;)

You don't qualify for a knitted scarf I'm afraid... smile.png

Edited by ss39Lavety

In summary...I is no happy about previous post...me thinks it bad...me no concerned about relegation...me no have been worried that Dundee is catch us last year...me thinks Killie/Ross County goin doon!

Isn't it ironic that YOUR short post is the one containing words NOT in any dictionary..."fuxsake" and "whit" to be precise ;)

To be fair, "whit" is in the dictionary, but not as an alternative to the word "what".tongue.png

Is that the way i speak ?

My My !

Can he even be classed as a "part timer" or "glory hunter" though? Being a "part timer" or "glory hunter" would involve actually going to a St. Mirren match at least once or twice a season surely?

Hey Max, if you're not Tony how come a newcomer gets so excited about me and you seem to know I'm a regular at St Mirren games? whistling.gif

Then again, you're a fanny, same as Tony. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

***Dear Oaksoft...(Post 565)...(messed up the quote function since I'm a noob!)***

Your problem with my usage of the word could mean one of two things...either that the word makes no sense in how it was used...or that there are more appropriate words which could be used in its place.

Juxtapose (verb) - "to place close together or side by side, especially for comparison or contrast" - in this case my levels of concern about relegation at two different time periods.

There are probably a lot of words I could have used in order to capture the essence of my thoughts on that particular matter that would have been better suited...in fact...if you go over any post of mines you will probably find words/phrases etc that could have been replaced in order to make things more streamlined...

You have no "probs" with the word...I know you mean problems...just as I'm quite sure everyone knows what I meant in my original post.

The fact that you had no "probs" with any of the subject matter I was on about is more concerning however...usually one expects a reply to a post to be something of a challenge to the ideas expressed, regardless of the discourse employed...don't get me wrong, I know everyone likes the "banter" of the whole experience...surely anyone who resides on any type of forum can expect a verbal volley of sorts at some point in time...I have no problems with a verbal volley...

Since you have felt obliged to comment on the delivery method of my post however...I think its only fair that we get back on topic and you give us your thoughts on DL's no more signings policy (if it happens to be true)

So...what do YOU think about our chances of relegation? How concerned are you that the squad we have now could be the one we go into 2013/14 with? Do you think it will be good enough given the relative strength of the other teams? Which positions do we need to fortify?

I'm not trying to be funny when I ask these questions by the way, if you check your previous posts I will have liked a fair percentage of them I'll bet, I know that you talk a lot of sense...spelling and inappropriate wordage aside! ;)

What's in store for 2013/14 as you see it?

Edited by ss39Lavety

***Dear Oaksoft...(Post 565)...(messed up the quote function since I'm a noob!)***

Your problem with my usage of the word could mean one of two things...either that the word makes no sense in how it was used...or that there are more appropriate words which could be used in its place.

Juxtapose (verb) - "to place close together or side by side, especially for comparison or contrast" - in this case my levels of concern about relegation at two different time periods.

There are probably a lot of words I could have used in order to capture the essence of my thoughts on that particular matter that would have been better suited...in fact...if you go over any post of mines you will probably find words/phrases etc that could have been replaced in order to make things more streamlined...

You have no "probs" with the word...I know you mean problems...just as I'm quite sure everyone knows what I meant in my original post.

The fact that you had no "probs" with any of the subject matter I was on about is more concerning however...usually one expects a reply to a post to be something of a challenge to the ideas expressed, regardless of the discourse employed...don't get me wrong, I know everyone likes the "banter" of the whole experience...surely anyone who resides on any type of forum can expect a verbal volley of sorts at some point in time...I have no problems with a verbal volley...

Since you have felt obliged to comment on the delivery method of my post however...I think its only fair that we get back on topic and you give us your thoughts on DL's no more signings policy (if it happens to be true)

So...what do YOU think about our chances of relegation? How concerned are you that the squad we have now could be the one we go into 2013/14 with? Do you think it will be good enough given the relative strength of the other teams? Which positions do we need to fortify?

I'm not trying to be funny when I ask these questions by the way, if you check your previous posts I will have liked a fair percentage of them I'll bet, I know that you talk a lot of sense...spelling and inappropriate wordage aside! ;)

What's in store for 2013/14 as you see it?

WTF??

I'm back in shulls camp now.

BTW you missed a third option.

WTF??

I'm back in shulls camp now.

BTW you missed a third option.

What was the third option? What is Shulls camp?

*EDIT*

Okay I see what Shull's camp is (I think) and can only therefore assume that you were in my camp originally...and that I had misinterpreted what you meant in your original post about "his" usage...

Oh my...isn't this ironic given that my original post was a response to a misinterpretation by farawaysaint...this does not shine me in a favourable light at all!...such a hypocrite!

Anyways...if this reflects the case then I do apologise, and will edit the content of post 569 accordingly, plus, you don't need to knit me a scarf either smile.png

...I am still curious about the third option...

Edited by ss39Lavety

What was the third option? What is Shulls camp?

*EDIT*

Okay I see what Shull's camp is (I think) and can only therefore assume that you were in my camp originally...and that I had misinterpreted what you meant in your original post about "his" usage...

Oh my...isn't this ironic given that my original post was a response to a misinterpretation by farawaysaint...this does not shine me in a favourable light at all!...such a hypocrite!

Anyways...if this reflects the case then I do apologise, and will edit the content of post 569 accordingly, plus, you don't need to knit me a scarf either smile.png

...I am still curious about the third option...

Aye yer curious now.

Shame you told me to pretty much f**k off 20 minutes ago...... lol.gif

......tell me about St Mirren you said.

......what about 2013/14 you said.

You can edit what you like but everyone can see it quoted in my response.

BTW you needn't apologise.

It's all a bit of fun.

Edited by oaksoft