11) Is the second one Paul Dummett?

12) Is the third one Paul Dummett?

13) Is the first one Connor Newton?

14) Is the second one Connor Newton?

15) is the third one Connor Newton?

16) What is the name of the first one?

17) What is the name of the second one?

18) What is the name of the third one?

I look forward to learning the answers to these simple yet important questions.

PM Sent

Three Newcastle players are on their way. One of them is a forward.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Black & White Army mobile app

The cavalry!

Thank f'ck!

I'm hearing Newton is on his way back...

which is nice.

I'm very dismayed at the current panic at our team.

I do agree that if we stay with the current squad we could be in a difficult situation in the upcoming season.

The key words above, for the supporters who seem to have some fantastic power to see into the future, are highlighted and underlined.

I feel only the stupid would agree we are in a situation to survive and also, with some time to change things, also as stupid to predict the doomsday scenario that seems to be so popular.

I thank you for your time to read my view, and it is time to show support for St Mirren football club and, yes, let's wait and see what transpires between now and the start to the real matches.

Great post. Especially for this time of night!

While I agree that we were very poor yesterday, I am appalled at the criticism of the young full-backs. They are, of course, inexperienced but both were totally exposed by the midfielders in front of them who provided absolutely no protection whatsoever. Tracking back seems to have disappeared from their vocabulary.

Imrie had a point to prove but if he had played like that when he was at St Mirren he would not have been shunted.

While I agree that we were very poor yesterday, I am appalled at the criticism of the young full-backs. They are, of course, inexperienced but both were totally exposed by the midfielders in front of them who provided absolutely no protection whatsoever. Tracking back seems to have disappeared from their vocabulary.

Imrie had a point to prove but if he had played like that when he was at St Mirren he would not have been shunted.

Imrie never , ever got 90 mins on the wing with us , which is more to the point !

Correct.

Many of our problems came from our midfield failing to defend properly.

Imrie never , ever got 90 mins on the wing with us , which is more to the point !

Exactly, he was hardly ever given a chance. I remember he came on and changed the game against killie at new year playing down the left wing. Also came on and scored against Dundee but never got a start.

I don't know what peoples problem was with him, any time I saw him he looked to have quality. I used to say in any other year imrie would've been our standout best player but our squad is so strong that he had to make do on the bench.

Our support had a problem with the guy even before he had kicked a ball so was probably no surprise he left us. Maybe some of the imrie haters now see what we're missing!

Imrie had plenty of chances with us. 90 minutes against us in a friendly and you are talking as though we have punted leo messi.

Danny didnt spend money on him with the intention of sticking him in the reserves. He turned out to be a lazy wee shite if he doesnt get everything as he wants. He has found his level. Enjoy the first division douglas, your miserable ugly wee coupon wont be missed.

Edited by Kemp

I hate the little c**t when he was with us and now he's not I still think he's a c**t,as for seeing what we are missing? He played against nothing yesterday so he looked not a bad player.

He's a little c**t now playing for a little c**t of a team.

Edited by lovestreet

Imries shite and we were right to sack him, i thought that this time yesterday and i still think it today. Any half way competent right mid would have had a good game against our kid left back yesterday, Imrie did, simple.

The worrying thing is if that's what shite like Imrie can do to our defence, what are SPL standard players going to do?

To be honest, Div 1 probably IS Imrie's level. He'll stand out in that league, such is the gulf in standards between the 2 divisions (don't let ANY pre-season results let you think otherwise)

My problem with him was attitude. Hospitality at the final home game of the season, all the players came into the lounge. Every one of them happy to pose for photographs, shake hands, all smiles and hellos. Imrie, on the other hand, chewed gum and looked as sullen as f**k. A half-hearted wave with no eye contact as he walked past when shouted on.

Not very nice to the people who contribute so much money to the club that pays your wages.

Even Lewis Guy, who'd been shafted by DL that day, was in better spirits.

I'd rather we spend our budget on a new manager before we make new signings.

Danny Lennon & Tommy Craig clearly don't know what they are doing!

Whats a new manager going to do with such little quality and depth in the squad?

I say we need more players in particular a left back and striker. Danny has the team trying to play football the right way and I think most people will agree the entertainment is much better than previous managers.

two or three half decent players and we will have a good squad. the only worrying thing is i dont think we will get that due to budget. releasing all those players has obviously come at a price.

Whats a new manager going to do with such little quality and depth in the squad?

I say we need more players in particular a left back and striker. Danny has the team trying to play football the right way and I think most people will agree the entertainment is much better than previous managers.

two or three half decent players and we will have a good squad. the only worrying thing is i dont think we will get that due to budget. releasing all those players has obviously come at a price.

I think there is plenty of quality in the squad.

What a new manager is going to do is stop the ridiculous fannying about at the back.

As for entertainment, watching a passing game may well be more pleasing on the eye when it comes off... but giving away cheap goals certainly isn't entertaining.

IMO, supporters would rather see play a style of football that wins more games rather than "trying to play football the right way" (whatever that means).

This manager has delivered the highest league finish and first major cup win for a generation.

Danny Lennon is a St Mirren legend and is going nowhere. Frankly the conversation is getting boring and is utterly pointless.

I think there is plenty of quality in the squad.

What a new manager is going to do is stop the ridiculous fannying about at the back.

As for entertainment, watching a passing game may well be more pleasing on the eye when it comes off... but giving away cheap goals certainly isn't entertaining.

IMO, supporters would rather see play a style of football that wins more games rather than "trying to play football the right way" (whatever that means).

TBH I don't recall any of the goals really coming from fannying about at the back yesterday.

Other than the freak 30 yarder, It was mostly due to horrendous defending by both the defence and midfield.

We used the long ball quite often yesterday, but Thommo had an off day and when we did make space in the box it was either defended well or we didn't have anybody pushed far enough up to take advantage.

TBH I don't recall any of the goals really coming from fannying about at the back yesterday.

Other than the freak 30 yarder, It was mostly due to horrendous defending by both the defence and midfield.

We used the long ball quite often yesterday, but Thommo had an off day and when we did make space in the box it was either defended well or we didn't have anybody pushed far enough up to take advantage.

30 yard lob more like, keeper looked suspect to me.