Danny Says No More Signings

On the subject of our two new 'dud' goalies - I distinctly remember Gareth Bale being pish at the start of his Spurs career - when he played, Spurs lost. I remember Patrice Evra having a howler in his Man Utd debut. Pretty sure Henrik Larsson was a bit whiffy at the start of his Celtic career. Didn't he score an own goal on his debut or something?

They should all have been binned. Shot. Slapped with a wet fish.

Regards Larsson.....Square pass to Mr Chic Charles Charnley 30 yrds out ....Result was the ball thundering into the Celtic net.....Oh how I laughed! ...I think Henrik done ok since then though but I canny mind.

It will be impossible to get a keeper of Samsons class on our books as to what we pay........ He was a signed as damaged goods and made himself a hero for us....... He did make some mistakes which I thought might allow us to keep him!..... But alas his home time team now have a gem.......Hope his next shite's a hedgehog and he returns to the bomb scare he once was.

Yes I'm serious. Time waits for no man your only as good as your last game. Alex smith was bagged less than a year after 87! I suspect Danny will be given the season but I doubt 11th again will save him

Alex Smith went on to win a league cup and scottish cup with aberdeen,whistling.gif

yes you are correct I am happy to make critical comments ,if I feel criticism is necessary I pay my money and go to the games so I pay into the coffers an your opinion really means nothing to me

Yes you are free to make whatever comments you like.

When they are laughably pish you can expect others to invoke the same right to freedom of speech that you have.

That's a shit philosophy and one which resulted in us losing Alex Ferguson. How did that work out?

Have you taken over as the resident happy clappy forum nazi from faraway saint ? I am concerned about the lack of urgency down love street way,concerned that even the management dont know if our new keepers are any good,,concerned we have money in the bank and cant seem to spend it ,concerned Danny is "working on a few things" in friendlies as if hes playing reserves and fringe players ,when in fact its near as dammit our strongest team ..Now answer truthfully,am i a knickerwetter or can i get an upgrade dickhead

When they are laughably pish you can expect others to invoke the same right to freedom of speech that you have.

I take it the drink has taken hold as your intelligent comments have became gibberish including the words pish and shit on your last last two posts you are obviously a complete twat but hey you are what you are.

And it would please me greatly if you would stop being so dismissive of fellow supporters,especially those who dare to have a bit of ambition for our club.You may be happy that 10th/11th seems to be "our lot" and talk nonsense about Danny being the "most successful" manager since blah blah blah ,the term you should really be using is "least worst" manager since ... successful implies that he has somehow succeeded,the amateurish,embarrasing shambles that is our current first team squad suggests otherwise

And it would please me greatly if you would stop being so dismissive of fellow supporters,especially those who dare to have a bit of ambition for our club.You may be happy that 10th/11th seems to be "our lot" and talk nonsense about Danny being the "most successful" manager since blah blah blah ,the term you should really be using is "least worst" manager since ... successful implies that he has somehow succeeded,the amateurish,embarrasing shambles that is our current first team squad suggests otherwise

Wow...good to see we have a new alias/troll.

To say we won the cup despite Danny Lennon is a joke.

Who brought in goncalves, Newton and dummett? it could be argued without them we would not have won the cup. This was all down to the manager! Had you ever heard of any of these players before? Didn't think so but our management team were on the case and know a player when they see one.

Gus couldn't lace Danny's boots in terms of forward play, team spirit and a passion for the club he is managing. He was a selfish wee man who only had 0-0 in his head before every game! don't know why you lot all worship him so much!

Who brought in goncalves, Newton and dummett? it could be argued without them we would not have won the cup. This was all down to the manager! Had you ever heard of any of these players before? Didn't think so but our management team were on the case and know a player when they see one.

Gus couldn't lace Danny's boots in terms of forward play, team spirit and a passion for the club he is managing. He was a selfish wee man who only had 0-0 in his head before every game! don't know why you lot all worship him so much!

A Scottish coach at Goncalves' club is a personal friend of one of our coaching staff , that's how we got Isma , nothing to do with DL. As for the NUFC guys , Tommy Craig pestered them for long enough for a couple of players and we eventually got a couple offered to us !

We won the cup because we have a squad capable of getting "up" for important games when there is something in it for them but quite happy to underachieve week in week out in the league because there was nobody to replace them,this situation will be magnified this season unless we finf 4 players of a reasonable standard to come in,late is better than never but we all know its far from ideal ,The way this close season has been handled is disgraceful.If there is no money-tell us,if we are consolidating-tell us,just stop expecting us to buy season tickets while treating us like mugs

A Scottish coach at Goncalves' club is a personal friend of one of our coaching staff , that's how we got Isma , nothing to do with DL. As for the NUFC guys , Tommy Craig pestered them for long enough for a couple of players and we eventually got a couple offered to us !

Cool story bro.
Edited by NeilPar72

Oak soft keep happy clapping mate all the way to the championship with our squad. Lose McGowan or Thomson and were humped

Last season, we'd be creaming our Calvin Kleins with our squad 'going all the way to the championship'. Now, thanks to the dunderheids' 'running' Scottish football, and their cosmetic faux-Engerland rebranding, 'going all the way to the championship' means shitting your Calvin Kleins.

Still, Doncaster will have a hard-on for a year.... new logo, hmmm, shiny. Product. Customers.... Time for another wank.

Last season, we'd be creaming our Calvin Kleins with our squad 'going all the way to the championship'. Now, thanks to the dunderheids' 'running' Scottish football, and their cosmetic faux-Engerland rebranding, 'going all the way to the championship' means shitting your Calvin Kleins.

Still, Doncaster will have a hard-on for a year.... new logo, hmmm, shiny. Product. Customers.... Time for another wank.

What a novelty.

Would that mean Wank2 ? 1eye.gif

I take it the drink has taken hold as your intelligent comments have became gibberish including the words pish and shit on your last last two posts you are obviously a complete twat but hey you are what you are.

It's hard to take comments about gibberish from someone who can't construct a simple sentence without f**king up absolutely every single bit of grammar in it.

Hard to take seriously anyway.

Have you taken over as the resident happy clappy forum nazi from faraway saint ? I am concerned about the lack of urgency down love street way,concerned that even the management dont know if our new keepers are any good,,concerned we have money in the bank and cant seem to spend it ,concerned Danny is "working on a few things" in friendlies as if hes playing reserves and fringe players ,when in fact its near as dammit our strongest team ..Now answer truthfully,am i a knickerwetter or can i get an upgrade dickhead

Nazi? Dickhead?

Cutting words indeed.

I may cry.