Danny Says No More Signings

Danny and St Mirren must be held in very high regard when a premiership club like Newcastle are willing to send their players on loan.Clubs the stature of Newcastle invest a great deal of time and money on development. They cannot afford to send a player somewhere he is not likely to improve. That is a huge compliment to a team like ours. Danny comes in for a great deal of criticism but he clearly has a great skill in bringing on young players. Long may it continue

Whats the point in bringing in young players when its mostly always on loan or shitty short deals so they leave for hee haw compared to their worth.

Ano bringing in Isma, Dummett and Newton last year was a ridiculous decision didn't contribute to our most memorable season in years at all.

Edited by DannysRevolution

And the cup win masked a shocking league campaign. Anyone who thinks last season was all rosy needs their head checked. What if rangers werent pish at accounting then we would probably have been pumped out the cup and finished bottom of the table.

But they were pish at accounting, so we didn't.

And the cup win masked a shocking league campaign. Anyone who thinks last season was all rosy needs their head checked. What if rangers werent pish at accounting then we would probably have been pumped out the cup and finished bottom of the table.

And if yer grannie had baws she'd be yer grampa!

Probably the most pointless post ive seen. Nothing else to fill your school holidays then ya bellend. Im genuinely worried about the team for next year.

I would say, at the very worst, the SECOND most pointless post. There's the one that enticed me to comment.whistling.gif

Edited by stlucifer

It was rosy. We won the league cup.

And the rest of your post in conjecture, Butterfly Effect and all that. Maybe with Rangers in the league we would have performed better, but the truth is that nobody fecking knows.

But they were pish at accounting, so we didn't.

This Rangers weren't in the league argument is tired and doesn't even make sense. The last time they were in SPL we took the same points off them as they took from us (4 each?), yet they will have taken more points off other teams so it is obvious Rangers not in being in the league helped other teams more than it helped us.

Either way its silly.

Of course it wasn't rosy. I'd say there must of been a chance of Lennon getting sacked after losing 6 on the trot. We only won in Dundee and Paisley in the league until we beat Killie away. Away form was shocking.

Losing 8 goals to County, 4 against Aberdeen and 4 in 1 half against Celtic is unacceptable. 16 goals in they 3 and a half home games is very poor.

Our league campaign was over as soon as we beat Celtic in January at Hampden. We were about 15 points ahead of Dundee maybe more. Everyone was focused on the final, fans, management, the players and even the board.

We won the final, we all partied for the rest of the season...some fans stil partying!! But the manager and players know the hard work begins again, they can't live off that cup win.

We have made 2 excellent signings and let go some of the ones who weren't good enough. Its a fresh start for all, just wish some fans would relax and not try to shoot ourselves in the foot, just like the week before the cup final when Dundee beat our reserves.

There was a stonking merc amg c63 parked in front of st mirren park an hour ago when i collected my ticket for tomorrow, agent/player perhaps?

Probably Teale's.

No chance.

If it was a club vehicle it was more likely a Sinclair C5!whistling.gif

O.K. My coat was on a shoogly peg anyways!

Whats the point in bringing in young players when its mostly always on loan or shitty short deals so they leave for hee haw compared to their worth.

What's the point? Do I need to point out the obvious that 3 of them helped us win a Cup last year.

All of them scored in the final although admittedly one of them scored an o.g.

Alternatively, ask your employer what the point of having staff you can't sell is.

I think fans need to change their attitudes to this sort of thing.

In this day and age, no employee should be bought or sold under any circumstances.

When we get these loan deals it's best to think of them as temporary employees.

Probably the most pointless post ive seen. Nothing else to fill your school holidays then ya bellend. Im genuinely worried about the team for next year.

I'm not surprised you're worried.

You're cacking your pants over a hypothetical situation from last season which didn't even occur. You're also all gloomy and apparently suicidal over losing a meaningless pre-season warm up match so we can all guess what you're feeling about the new season.

Any chance of pissing off and worrying about it elsewhere though and leave the rest of us to enjoy the last week of peace and quiet before the real knicker wetters get going after the Inverness game?

What's the point? Do I need to point out the obvious that 3 of them helped us win a Cup last year.

All of them scored in the final although admittedly one of them scored an o.g.

Alternatively, ask your employer what the point of having staff you can't sell is.

I think fans need to change their attitudes to this sort of thing.

In this day and age, no employee should be bought or sold under any circumstances.

When we get these loan deals it's best to think of them as temporary employees.

Prime example why loan deals are suitable....Dougie Imrie; Lewis Guy; Grant Adam etc.

The money spent on Imrie alone between transfer, wages and payoff wouldn't have been cheap. The only difference between him and Guy was that we knew imrie was tested at this level, though unfortunately it never worked out.

Oaksoft, your completely right here. The contribution made by our loanees played a magnificent part in our cup success and is a less risk option.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Black & White Army mobile app