Tinted Windows On Motor Vehicles.

shull

Coffee temperature is nearer body temperature and disnae cause heavy duty sweating.

I was informed of this while working in Ayrshire at the Rockware Glass Company 30 years ago.

It was superhot in that factory and a wee cup of tea went down well.

A bottle of cold water is always at my side.

Filled from my tap and kept in fridge overnight for optimum coolness.

Nae need to purchase extortionately priced Still Mineral refreshments during working hours.

Make it extra special with a wee sprig of mintpunk.gif

Coffee temperature is nearer body temperature and disnae cause heavy duty sweating.

I was informed of this while working in Ayrshire at the Rockware Glass Company 30 years ago.

It was superhot in that factory and a wee cup of tea went down well.

I worked in an office years ago which was at 39 degrees Celsius which was also close to body temperature.

I was literally pissing sweat. Bastards made me wear a shirt and tie too (fully buttoned up).

I could drink 4 litres of water a day and I was barely producing enough piss to fill an egg cup twice a day.

I worked in an office years ago which was at 39 degrees Celsius which was also close to body temperature.

I was literally pissing sweat. Bastards made me wear a shirt and tie too (fully buttoned up).

I could drink 4 litres of water a day and I was barely producing enough piss to fill an egg cup twice a day.

Sounds like you were going through the change