Internet Dating

faraway saint

Uniform Dating site

I tried it but got banned

Apparently asking for a 19 year old in a School uniform isn't acceptable behaviour.

I had a similar experience. Seems "my dick" wasn't the answer they were looking for to the question, "what do you like to see in a woman?"

Happily married wee man,you should try it if you're boyfriend would have you.

Maybe you're dole money doesn't stretch that far?

And there's the uneducated (and slightly homophobic?) bit again. Keep up the good work, big chap.

Including the Gary McKinnon one?

smile.png

Actually that one is off the scale weird and that's the second thread I've been involved with where someone is posting stuff so weird that I can't actually believe my eyes. The Chinese lantern one is the other.

• 9 years later...
On 7/5/2013 at 2:03 AM, faraway saint said:

Just seen an advert for an internet dating site.

Goes along the lines of a female saying her daughter recommended this site to her who, in turn recommended it to her mum. whistling.gif

Suggests a sign of the times that 3 generations are looking for a partner.

I've always felt that if families break up it sets a trend for the children, although, as always, there are no rules.

I'm still a believer that a family unit, with a mum & dad who have some basic standards like working, honesty and manners , can help the children have a more settled lifestyle and go onto lead a fulfilling life.

Now my suggestion of The Adam and Eve Hotel in Antalya for your holiday in Turkey makes sense.