Andy Dorman Goals [Video]

Murray7

This just appeared on the SPL's YouTube channel;

The one at 50s is my personal favourite (because it also shows John Potter hit a glorious volley), with the Fir Park one a close second. The ones against the Old Scum and P*essley's Falkirk are also up there.

What a player that boy was.

Great memories of a fantastic player. A player I will always look back on fondly because of moments like the ones shown in the montage above. Who can forget that great goal in the cup at Tannadice.

A player I would welcome back even 5 year's on.

Andy was a fans favourite. Fantastic memories of his time with us and one of our best ever signings. Also loved the Andy Dorman do do do song

Thanks for the memories Andy, you'll always be remembered as a top player for us

I'm glad this has been posted, reminds me how good he actually was. People talk that team down, so much, Dorman, Mehmet, Dargo etc, they were 1 stupid mistake away from being legends the same way as last season's team are now legends. Sometimes they were a joy to watch but that's easy to forget the way some of the numpties on here talk about them.

Some of Dormans goals were excellent, and the technique and composure in front of goal is something that we sadly miss. Even Isma didn't finish the way Andy Dorman did. :wub:

Really great to watch some of Andy's goals again. He was some player for us.

Thinking back to the Falkirk match, we leathered them that afternoon. It was one of the best St Mirren performances I've ever witnessed, along with one of the best atmospheres at a game (I'd probably go as far as to say it was the best atmosphere). There are a few matches that it has been a genuine privilege to attend, and that was one of them.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 years later...