Community Classes

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=24420

Have the Monday to Friday Community Coaching Classes for children been cancelled for the Summer Holiday weeks ?

According to the link, it's only going to be a Saturday morning.

Have i got this wrong ?

Anybody know what's happening ?

I dinnae want to spend money phoning.

I have my own football coaching School,if anyone interest get in touch. I also do a nice range in jam and marmalade £2.50 a go,again let me know.

Is that £2.50 for the coaching or for the Jam. If I get the coaching and the jam can we come to a deal?

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=24420

Have the Monday to Friday Community Coaching Classes for children been cancelled for the Summer Holiday weeks ?

According to the link, it's only going to be a Saturday morning.

Have i got this wrong ?

I took my grandson down to the coaching classes last saturday morning after phoning david mackay on the friday to make sure it was on

but when i got there, the place was deid,, nae cnut tae be seen anywhere,, the wean was gutted he was kitted out in the new kit anaw the

poor wee soul,,,, i was fcuking raging, my daughter spoke to the woman in the ticket office she said she didn't know a thing about it.........

I think your talking about the summer camps shull,,,, surely they must be running during the week,,,,,,,,,,useless fcukers......

Thanks Coco !

It's been advertised for at least a month now that the sessions were monday to friday and costing £40.

That was fine so i was going to book Abby in for the end of July.

Now it seems to be all changed to a Saturday only.

It's not very clear.

I agree it's confusing but as far as I'm aware there's still coaching during the week over the summer holidays as well as 9-10 on a Saturday morning? You can also turn up on the day and pay for your child to spend a morning or afternoon instead of paying for a whole week....think it's £8 and £12..

I agree it's confusing but as far as I'm aware there's still coaching during the week over the summer holidays as well as 9-10 on a Saturday morning? You can also turn up on the day and pay for your child to spend a morning or afternoon instead of paying for a whole week....think it's £8 and £12..

No last saturday it wasn't, there wisnae a soul to be seen, a bit like ibrox in the early 80s....

I know, but ma contacts asked me to keep it quite, hopefully I can reveal all next week. All I can say is things are bubbling over nicely and expect a big shock later in the week

Aye but your source is pre school age.

lovestreet's, on the other hand, is staring him in the mirror every morning!

I know whose info I'll watch out for.

Let me know when you can insaintee!