Gary Mckinnon

I'll help you out....................LS is a fcuking nutter. thumbup2.gif

Another constructive troll ,you really are an expert at changing threads which would be fine if it meant something, for an adult your age to call play ground names just shows the type of person you are. What a sad person.

Free energy?

So you think all the known laws of physics are wrong, that only the Americans know about it and they alone are keeping it a secret in some kind of weird mass conspiracy?

As happy as I am to laugh at your first two posts because I genuinely thought you were joking, I think you may have some "issues" and so I'm going to bail. I have no time for conspiracy theories.

You have a view which is good. Answer one thing why did the Americans spend vast amounts of money trying to bring this young man to justice.? First you need to read up on the case.

You have a view which is good. Answer one thing why did the Americans spend vast amounts of money trying to bring this young man to justice.? First you need to read up on the case.

Because there is a car, and it runs on water, man !!!!

Oaksoft I should add I know nothing it has been debated over the web for many years America has this knowledge which dates back to Nazi scientist who were working on this very thing. It might have something to do with magnetic power but this is a wild guess fro me. Whether you believe or not what this young man is saying to want him extradited must surly ask questions in what he read when hacking into American military and NASA computers, even if it seems to us all way beyond our wildest dreams .

Cos he hacked into American military and NASA computers and admitted doing so.

They tend to get a bit pissy about people doing that.

You don't find that reasonable?

Trying doing it to MI5 or MI6 and see how you get on.

Edited by oaksoft

Cos he hacked into American military and NASA computers and admitted doing so.

They tend to get a bit pissy about people doing that.

You don't find that reasonable?

Trying doing it to MI5 or MI6 and see how you get on.

So McKinnon is making up lies so he could spend the next 50 years in jail ?

Correct though it has to be asked why hackers with IP address from all over Europe and Asia were not persued for extradition orders ? Only one person got extradited a few years before for same thing and he was from Raomania and saved by going to jail onlu by agreeing to work for the Americans which McKinnon refused. Aslo where dose it say I beleaive in free energy ? I have an open mind when it comes from secert files. As for UFO’s for me there is factual evidance that this planet is being visited on radars – pilots talking to air trafic controllers – from the space station – Belgum air force. – China airport shutting down. Of course all these sources are reporting pie and the sky.

So McKinnon is making up lies so he could spend the next 50 years in jail ?

Correct though it has to be asked why hackers with IP address from all over Europe and Asia were not persued for extradition orders ? Only one person got extradited a few years before for same thing and he was from Raomania and saved by going to jail onlu by agreeing to work for the Americans which McKinnon refused. Aslo where dose it say I beleaive in free energy ? I have an open mind when it comes from secert files. As for UFO’s for me there is factual evidance that this planet is being visited on radars – pilots talking to air trafic controllers – from the space station – Belgum air force. – China airport shutting down. Of course all these sources are reporting pie and the sky.

McKinnon is completely unhinged. That was the reason he wasn't extradited.

As for the UFO stuff? I have no doubt that there are UFO's in the sense that we have had airborne objects which have are, as yet, unexplained.

That's not the same thing as believing in wee green men who have infiltrated society or that we've had contact from aliens.

These "objects" could literally be anything from total fakes (eg corn circles) to electromagnetic phenomena, electric discharges, unauthorised planes, all sorts of stuff. Almost all reasonable suggestions would be infintely more probable than invasion by aliens.

One final point. If we've been visited by aliens then they truth will come out regardless of who tries to cover it up.

At this stage though, as a scientist I'm more discriminate about what I choose to call "factual evidence" and I will always weigh up the credibility of the source in doing so.

In McKinnon, there is absolutely no credibility there whatsoever.

What makes you so confident that the "evidence" you are quoting is legitimate and not an elaborate hoax created by some Russian teenager who finds it funny that grown men in Scotland buy it hook, line and sinker?

Edited by oaksoft

McKinnon is completely unhinged. That was the reason he wasn't extradited.

As for the UFO stuff? I have no doubt that there are UFO's in the sense that we have had airborne objects which have are, as yet, unexplained.

That's not the same thing as believing in wee green men who have infiltrated society or that we've had contact from aliens.

These "objects" could literally be anything from total fakes (eg corn circles) to electromagnetic phenomena, electric discharges, unauthorised planes, all sorts of stuff. Almost all reasonable suggestions would be infintely more probable than invasion by aliens.

One final point. If we've been visited by aliens then they truth will come out regardless of who tries to cover it up.

At this stage though, as a scientist I'm more discriminate about what I choose to call "factual evidence" and I will always weigh up the credibility of the source in doing so.

In McKinnon, there is absolutely no credibility there whatsoever.

What makes you so confident that the "evidence" you are quoting is legitimate and not an elaborate hoax created by some Russian teenager who finds it funny that grown men in Scotland buy it hook, line and sinker?

Surly factual eveidance is when something is caught on radar and is seen by pilots moving at incerdible speeds way byond what we term possible. How about a radar sattlite catching an obeject coming into our atmohsphere stoping for a few hours then going out of the atmosphere , scientists say that it could only be powerd.. Those and more are all readily availble to watch through NASA. There are scientisits out there who strongly beliaive in inteligent life is outside our solar system. A big bang in space is the same no matter where it has taken place. Yet there have been big bangs thousands of years before ours so it is not out of the question to think there are inteligance out there born thousands of years before us. Even Haking’s says as much, you may know him you being a scientist. Still some adults never grow out of reading comic books of wee green mean coming to earth.

What about Einestein his phisics say it is possible to bend space. Lay an A4 peace of paper on the table and half it the two end parts meet scientists say it is possible to do the same with space something that will happen in the future for us. You’re a man of today not tomorrow that’s fine can fully understand it’s outside your comfort zone so the next best thing is to take the piss out of someone who has an open mind to it.

Surly factual eveidance is when something is caught on radar and is seen by pilots moving at incerdible speeds way byond what we term possible. How about a radar sattlite catching an obeject coming into our atmohsphere stoping for a few hours then going out of the atmosphere , scientists say that it could only be powerd.. Those and more are all readily availble to watch through NASA.

There are scientisits out there who strongly beliaive in inteligent life is outside our solar system. A big bang in space is the same no matter where it has taken place. Yet there have been big bangs thousands of years before ours so it is not out of the question to think there are inteligance out there born thousands of years before us. Even Haking’s says as much, you may know him you being a scientist. Still some adults never grow out of reading comic books of wee green mean coming to earth.

What about Einestein his phisics say it is possible to bend space. Lay an A4 peace of paper on the table and half it the two end parts meet scientists say it is possible to do the same with space something that will happen in the future for us. You’re a man of today not tomorrow that’s fine can fully understand it’s outside your comfort zone so the next best thing is to take the piss out of someone who has an open mind to it.

OK I'm pretty sure I'm being whooshed now but I'm biting anyway.

I know you are not a scientist so I'll start with your first paragraph.

Stuff caught on radar is called "data". It's not proof, evidence or anything else until it can be conclusively explained beyond reasonable doubt. That hasn't happened and so it remains "data". The "incredible speeds" part is purely subjective and without careful measurement is meaningless. You can't tell how fast something is until you measure it. You certainly can't judge by looking at it. "Incredible speed" for me would have to be something which broke the speed of light. No way would a person be able to know that from looking at it.

Second paragraph.

Scientists can believe what they like but without proof it's all just conjecture. Some of these guys like their ideas to run away with them.

I'll tell you this. Science cannot explain the Big Bang. It's only a theory not a scientific fact although it is roundly accepted. It's crucial to know the difference between irrefutable fact and accepted wisdom. Scientists have absolutely no way of knowing whether there have been other Big Bangs or not. That again is a theory and is not roundly accepted yet. You are into the realms of string theory and multiverses now both of which are highly controversial theories and cause science no end of headaches because each has major flaws. Hawking can say what he likes as well but again he is hypothesising that there are aliens out there on the basis of probability alone. He hasn't a clue whether or not he's right.

Final paragraph.

Again complete conjecture. This is another theory with no way of proving it yet.

Don't get me wrong. All of this is interesting to think about but it's a massive leap from thinking about stuff to coming onto a website claiming it's proven fact and then calling everyone who doesn't agree with you closed minded.

You are confusing theory with fact. If you can accept that then that'll do for me.

I might also add here that both Newton's and Einstein's laws are flawed with scientists seriously struggling to fix those flaws.

You might want to bear that in mind when you are trying to work out what to believe.

My advice? Stop looking for "truth" and enjoy the process of discovery.

It's highly unlikely we'll ever know everything so stop claiming it's already been found.

Edited by oaksoft

Bloody hell folks!

If you read a topic and you're not particularly interested in it or think it's all a load of shite then just leave that topic and go and read the next one! Just because you're a member on here doesn't mean you have to reply to every post and every topic (hopefully the Arbroath Troll is reading this).

If you're not interested, it really is simple just to click on a button to leave a thread!

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

post-2846-0-26219900-1373476673_thumb.jp

Coco makes 20 posts in 2 hours, aiming 5 directly/indirectly at me and he comes up with this.

You couldnae make it up. 1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif

Edited by faraway saint

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

The gift that never stops giving. thumbup2.gif

22,964 trolling posts Faraway what can I say, would understand if you were funny and young unfortunately these excuses don't stand up as you are a middle aged man trapped in a school play ground. I am who I am but what I have over you is a life going by your obsession of writing meaningless posts from morning till bed time on a football forum of a team you don't watch. There are thousands of forums out there that would cater your needs better than blackandwhitearmy. Does that sound about right

For what it's worth, I think that Gary McKinnon is a clever guy. As we know he suffers from Asperger Syndrome and I have experience of this with a family member and a former Boss of mine who had it. People with this are usually quite bright and they become obsessive about things, especially things that are new to them and they find studying up on things much easier than interacting with other people.

Gary McKinnon and his Mother have always said that all of this started with him trying to find evidence of UFOs and I totally believe that was what it was all about. The United States of America tried to act all "Billy Big Baws" over this in their attempt to seek "justice" for Gary being able to break through their "security systems". You have to ask yourself how "secure" are their systems when Gary McKinnon and others have managed to get through them and look at their reports and goodness knows what else? Its weird because if an American Citizen had done this to another Country, there is no way America would have entertained the other Country's demands for the person to be taken away to face prosecution - this is one of many reasons why I can't stand America and some of their people. They think they have a God damned right to tell everyone what to do but don't you dare try and turn their tactics on them! Then they act all stunned when people attack them?! Did they really think that something like September 11th, 2001 could/would never happen to them?! If they thought that it couldn't ever happen then it shows you how arrogant they actually are.

Lochwinnoch Saint is right when he questions why they were so upset about Gary McKinnon and wanted his head on a plate. They want things to be kept in a vault somewhere, possibly the Pentagon or Lincoln Memorial and they want to keep the whole World, not just their own people, from knowing anything about it.

Of course you totally believe him. I mean, you don't know the guy, have never met him or his mother and you don't know the details of the story but hell it fits your conspiracy theory so you believe him without question.

You are worse than LS. You decide on an answer to something (by "gut feeling") and then manipulate all the evidence around it to fit that answer and start calling it "truth".

There is a more convincing and reasonable suggestion as to why America was so angry with him as I posted above but I guess I have to accept that when a certified fruitcake has his head up the arse of the latest conspiracy theory it's hard to get him to form a coherent thought.

I wonder if people believe conspiracy theories because they make their dull lives more interesting and exciting for them?

If so, get a girlfriend or something FFS!

Edited by oaksoft

22,964 trolling posts Faraway what can I say, would understand if you were funny and young unfortunately these excuses don't stand up as you are a middle aged man trapped in a school play ground. I am who I am but what I have over you is a life going by your obsession of writing meaningless posts from morning till bed time on a football forum of a team you don't watch. There are thousands of forums out there that would cater your needs better than blackandwhitearmy. Does that sound about right

Oh dear.

The day I take advice from you would be a rather dark day indeed.

Now run along, your 7000 posts hold the record for the most tedious and mind numbing on the forum. You're that daft you can't see the irony in your repeated replies to mine.

Bring back red dots. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

Gary was in the news for many years as the Americans wanted him extradited for tapping into the Pentagon and NASA computers here are some extracts from Gary’s Interview which can be seen on you tube......

Good article LS but wasted on here ..... :)

Faraway Saint it's really quite simple posts and threads you find tedious just ignore and move on to subjects that do it for you rather than clogging up and throwing subjects into another area.

Oaksoft - Recently a the documentary team set up around 100 cameras in area 51 to measure what speeds aircraft were doing. One craft was measured from point A to point be as doing 36,000 mph. Now to some of us that is a fact caught on camera as is fighter and air line pilots reporting to air traffic control of strange craft following them also caught on radar. That something was observed coming into out atmosphere stopping then going back out the atmosphere which could only be powered.

I know you are of the opinion they and we who are taking it in live in cloud cuckoo land. For me how anyone can look at space with it's trillions of stars and planets and think we are the only intelligent life forms is hilarious simply because they can only think what they have been told and can't take in the bigger picture

The biggest problem with your beliefs, LS, is that they may or may not be true (I'm very open minded about the possibility of other intelligent life, perhaps well in advance of our current level of technology although yet to be convinced by the "evidence" presented to date) but they fail to address the 'why.'

Why on earth (pun intended) would they behave this way?

Faraway Saint it's really quite simple posts and threads you find tedious just ignore and move on to subjects that do it for you rather than clogging up and throwing subjects into another area.

Oaksoft - Recently a the documentary team set up around 100 cameras in area 51 to measure what speeds aircraft were doing. One craft was measured from point A to point be as doing 36,000 mph. Now to some of us that is a fact caught on camera as is fighter and air line pilots reporting to air traffic control of strange craft following them also caught on radar. That something was observed coming into out atmosphere stopping then going back out the atmosphere which could only be powered.

I know you are of the opinion they and we who are taking it in live in cloud cuckoo land. For me how anyone can look at space with it's trillions of stars and planets and think we are the only intelligent life forms is hilarious simply because they can only think what they have been told and can't take in the bigger picture

I think most people believe in life on other planets. It's the feasibility of having the technology to "visit" our planet that's almost certainly absurd.

I believe we ARE alone in as much as we will never likely meet our distant cousins. Unless wormholes are found stable enough to utilise and, more importantly, allow time and space to be folded in a precise manner.

Take solice in the fact the wee green/grey b@st@rds can't sneak up on us and take over!

Edited by stlucifer