Gary Mckinnon

Oaksoft - Recently a the documentary team set up around 100 cameras in area 51 to measure what speeds aircraft were doing. One craft was measured from point A to point be as doing 36,000 mph. Now to some of us that is a fact caught on camera as is fighter and air line pilots reporting to air traffic control of strange craft following them also caught on radar. That something was observed coming into out atmosphere stopping then going back out the atmosphere which could only be powered.

I know you are of the opinion they and we who are taking it in live in cloud cuckoo land. For me how anyone can look at space with it's trillions of stars and planets and think we are the only intelligent life forms is hilarious simply because they can only think what they have been told and can't take in the bigger picture

The problem is that this ust fails the credibility test for a normal human being doesn't it?

Or maybe there's a reason for these "alien crafts" to be repeatedly and routinely joy riding the skies above one small area in America and nowhere else?

Again I make the point because you are clearly not listening - I have NO PROBLEM with the concept of there being life out there. I have no problem with the idea of wee green men either. What I DO have a problem with is the tedious propensity of human beings to fake stories and evidence like this to hoodwink idiots into believing it. Yeti, Big Foot, Massive Cats in Cornwall, Loch Ness Monster, Crop Circles, Santa Claus, Fairies at the bottom of the garden, "The End is Nigh" brigade etc. all leap to mind.

The "evidence" you are presenting is subjective and fails the credibility test.

Seriously why would area 51 be the only targetted area?

It confuses me that you don't seem to want to question anything.

Edited by oaksoft

I think most people believe in life on other planets. It's the feasibility of having the technology to "visit" our planet that's almost certainly absurd.

All the above AND the fact that these aliens seem to be routinely joy riding in the sky above just a single field in America.

Nobody finds that just the slightest bit suspicious or absurd?

I wonder what the value of the Area 51 tourist trade is these days?

The problem is that this ust fails the credibility test for a normal human being doesn't it?

Or maybe there's a reason for these "alien crafts" to be repeatedly and routinely joy riding the skies above one small area in America and nowhere else?

Again I make the point because you are clearly not listening - I have NO PROBLEM with the concept of there being life out there. I have no problem with the idea of wee green men either. What I DO have a problem with is the tedious propensity of human beings to fake stories and evidence like this to hoodwink idiots into believing it. Yeti, Big Foot, Massive Cats in Cornwall, Loch Ness Monster, Crop Circles, Santa Claus, Fairies at the bottom of the garden, "The End is Nigh" brigade etc. all leap to mind.

Oaksoft I could not agree more on some of the utter nonsense that's on our TV screens regarding Big foot even some UFO reports are full of dribble. When a highly skilled documentary team set up an advanced camera net work to measure speed then this is the type of evidence that catches my attention ( my open mind )

You leave Nessie out of this. I saw it when I went on my space run a few years ago. It was in the days of £. S.and d mind you!

You leave Nessie out of this. I saw it when I went on my space run a few years ago. It was in the days of £. S.and d mind you!

Aye, he lost me with his denial of the Loch Ness beasties, also.

I guess he just doesn't know or understand that subject.

Oaksoft I could not agree more on some of the utter nonsense that's on our TV screens regarding Big foot even some UFO reports are full of dribble. When a highly skilled documentary team set up an advanced camera net work to measure speed then this is the type of evidence that catches my attention ( my open mind )

Stop using the phrase "open mind" - you are mindlessly believing stuff to be factual without unequivocal evidence.

OK let me see this documentary then.

I'll bet you it'll have grainy footage and absolutely no conclusive evidence of anything but I'll bite.

Edited by oaksoft

I'm sure I seen it one day we were driving round the loch, my daughter, 5 at the time, also saw it.

There, that's that sorted.

You "seen IT"?

There's obviously not just one beast to be seen.

You perhaps saw ONE of countless generations of the beast that has inhabited the loch since at least the 6th century. (First written record of the phenomena)

For there to be so many sightings and disparate descriptions down the years, it logically follows that what has been witnessed must be different generations of the same type of animal.

You "seen IT"?

There's obviously not just one beast to be seen.

You perhaps saw ONE of countless generations of the beast that has inhabited the loch since at least the 6th century. (First written record of the phenomena)

For there to be so many sightings and disparate descriptions down the years, it logically follows that what has been witnessed must be different generations of the same type of animal.

I seen Nessie, the others are not called Nessie.

How daft would that be.

Oaksoft it was a recent programme which you will be glad to hear was filmed in HD. The programme is called UFO Investigators and the crew are not out of the loony tunes !

Just checked Youtube and it's stuffed with crackpots and loonies. Any chance you could provide me with a link to the specific clip of what you are claiming to be a UFO?

Just a thought. How do you know they are not loonys? There are programmes on TV hosted by people who claim to be able to contact the dead without having to prove they could actually do it and people who claim to be able to read the stars without having to prove that either. In days where we can basically make special effects in a film studio which are so realistic that it's almost impossible to tell it's fake, how can we possibly know what to trust?

Also, you talked about an object which came into the atmosphere and then left. How did the experts rule out an asteroid?

Edited by oaksoft

You saw something, you have no idea or proof what it was.

That's a fact.

The only fact that is relevant is we saw a large (compared to an aircraft), bright object that flew across the complete night sky from one horizon to the other in the amount of time it takes to quickly half turn your head. (We were lying down studying the sky and I was monitoring from direct above to the West and my friend was monitoring the sky above and Eastwards).

It was an unidetified flying object of some sort totally unknown to me and I didnt offer any proof. But I know what I saw as I was there and had a witness.

Guest TPAFKATS

you utter bastard santa2.gif

The only fact that is relevant is we saw a large (compared to an aircraft), bright object that flew across the complete night sky from one horizon to the other in the amount of time it takes to quickly half turn your head. (We were lying down studying the sky and I was monitoring from direct above to the West and my friend was monitoring the sky above and Eastwards).

It was an unidetified flying object of some sort totally unknown to me and I didnt offer any proof. But I know what I saw as I was there and had a witness.

I remember years ago , Patrick Moore, the astronomer said that he had been looking at the skies for years and never saw a thing that could be considered to be a UFO. He went onto say that the likelihood of life out in the universe similar to ours , would be most unlikely . Now , that together with the kind of testimony from our , own, learned , sanctimonious "scientist " , is good enough for me. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

Oh dear.

The day I take advice from you would be a rather dark day indeed.

Now run along, your 7000 posts hold the record for the most tedious and mind numbing on the forum. You're that daft you can't see the irony in your repeated replies to mine.

Bring back red dots. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

Well deserved post-1795-0-30010500-1373699967.jpg

Edited by shull

It's called an asteroid or a shooting star and believe it or not they move f**king fast.

They are a regular occurrence and perfectly explainable.

I've seen plenty of these myself.

Edited by oaksoft