The Lovestreet Transfer News Appreciation Thread

slapsalmon

Salmonbuddie you're kicking yourself now for doubting me which has led to you being excluded from my exclusives,I've PM'd my followers and such has my rep grown they have started a thread to show their appreciation of my work.

You may experience a backlash for any future insults you aim at me from them.

Thanks guys

Sit tight

Salmonbuddie you're kicking yourself now for doubting me which has led to you being excluded from my exclusives,I've PM'd my followers and such has my rep grown they have started a thread to show their appreciation of my work.

Thanks guys

Sit tight

My bottom is firmly clenched.

Guest somner9

Lovestreet!

I was about to head out and purchase some toiletries and wondered, since you are in the know what brand of body wash Danny favours?

Is he still "Laddish Lynx"?

Or more of a "Boss" man?

P.s. I've always had Tommy pegged as Brut/Own Label, unless that is those remarkable tailors at Farrah have released a male body care range to compliment their snappy attire?

Edited by somner9

Thanks guys

Sit tight

I can't promise no more insults aimed at you, from them, via me, if they choose to insult you it's my civic duty to pass them on.

Lovestreet!

I was about to head out and purchase some toiletries and wondered, since you are in the know what brand of body wash Danny favours?

Is he still "Laddish Lynx"?

Or more of a "Boss" man?

P.s. I've always had Tommy pegged as Brut/Own Label, unless that is those remarkable tailors at Farrah have released a male body care range to compliment their snappy attire?

Greetings,you are indeed correct although Danny has admitted in the past he's turned up on match day honking of mum as he's ran out.

He's also a big fan of Mandate and this is his preferred weekend option.

As for Tommy,he uses what left lying about in the dressing room.

Hope this helps

Edited by lovestreet

There is only one real member who posts the truth about signings with inside knowledge and that’s Div. He says no more signings unless more capital can be raised , you just know that is the truth.

I'm pretty sure that SG is quoted as having confirmed that Danny has an increased player budget for this coming season.

Given the number of players who have been offloaded, and those who have come in, there MUST be capacity on the wage bill for a couple more players - unless Harkins is being paid 4K a week!

I strongly believe that two more players WILL be signed.

There is only one real member who posts the truth about signings with inside knowledge and that’s Div. He says no more signings unless more capital can be raised , you just know that is the truth.

On the other hand, you believe in conspiracy theories and free energy so we might be tempted to ignore you........

Guest somner9

Greetings,you are indeed correct although Danny has admitted in the past he's turned up on match day honking of mum as he's ran out.

He's also a big fan of Mandate and this is his preferred weekend option.

As for Tommy,he uses what left lying about in the dressing room.

Hope this helps

Not sure about him honking of mum, but my friend Crawford hearly flipped when he read Danny was cool with Mandate of a weekend!

Does Tommy's dressing room foraging extend to sticking the leftover slivers of soap together with a bit of Pubic binding? Perhaps you've unintentionally leaked a little more than you intended? This might explain why he and Lewis Guy rubbed each other up the wrong way...

Thanks HSS

I seem to be having issues with my PM's some are getting news and some are not.

I don't care ? Little Do They Know, That I Know , That they Know, That I Know, That They are cheating on You LS ! punk.gif Hey preachers - leave our LS alone ? whistling.gif

Guest somner9

Thanks HSS

I seem to be having issues with my PM's some are getting news and some are not.

Just seen the PM.... O.M.G..!

you really need to keep that on the down-low

The club are actively pursuing a left back. A striker is also on the shopping list but that will be dictated by season ticket sales.

The club are actively pursuing a left back. A striker is also on the shopping list but that will be dictated by season ticket sales.

Div, I'm not doubting that this is what you've been told, but I'm not buying it.

It seems to me that the club are not above employing tactics such as this in order to sign a few more bodies up, and I very much suspect that a striker will be brought in regardless of the ST sales situation.