The Lovestreet Transfer News Appreciation Thread

slapsalmon

there are multiple threads on strikers let backs transfer rumours etc , all pish , nobody is coming we have what we have and what we have may or may not be good enough, only time will tell

but enough of the transfer piffle

Would lovestreet no PM you.whistling.gif

Can you not switch yours off and forget to switch it back on again.whistling.gif

That would hinder getting my breaking news through to you all now wouldn't it,that's cutting you're nose off and being a silly Pod.

Got a very interesting text rom Beardzi sorry Peter Beardsley last night,could be good news on two fronts.

That would hinder getting my breaking news through to you all now wouldn't it,that's cutting you're nose off and being a silly Pod.

We would find out in due coarse without all the teasing.

If you really had anything, you would PM long before now.

Edited by pod

Guest somner9

Got a very interesting text rom Beardzi sorry Peter Beardsley last night,could be good news on two fronts.

I got a call from him too, good chat cut short when it started to rain and with Beardzi's lower jaw protusion he started shipping a lot of water, sounded like a bath draining TBF... Good lad though.

Slightly off topic but when I was a student in Newcastle in the 80's when the great Beardsley played for United he was sponsored by a leading contraceptive manufacturer and was regularly spotted driving around the toon in (I think) a fiesta painted to resemble the classic pack of Durex. Poor sod. I spoke to him and Glenn Roeder in the bar after a junior or a Uni game I was playing in. Totally incomprehensible.