The Lovestreet Transfer News Appreciation Thread

slapsalmon

I can exclusively reveal that things are moving quickly regarding my 3 players due to yesterday's shambles,I had a call this morning from my mole who also mentioned raised voices from our Directors office with DL taking a bit of a doing and being told to sort it out quickly!

Will be old and new faces I'm told.

ETA For Linwood

Sit tight.

Edited by lovestreet

Incorrect check back on my previous posts I've been saying for weeks 3 coming in and old faces.

Some people try to hang into my shirt tail .

Here is the difference your exclusives are bubbling under at no time did you ever write there are three players coming from Newcastle Unt. FTOF wrote his yesterday not today.

Here is the difference your exclusives are bubbling under at no time did you ever write there are three players coming from Newcastle Unt. FTOF wrote his yesterday not today.

as I've said before this liar is not a saints fan..he talks total shite...tells lies and tries to make himself important...he is obviously an old firm tosser on here at wind up as no saints fan would act like him...he must be a dwarf or something trying to burst out and play the bigman...put him on ignore..forum is much more enjoyable not reading his lies...

as I've said before this liar is not a saints fan..he talks total shite...tells lies and tries to make himself important...he is obviously an old firm tosser on here at wind up as no saints fan would act like him...he must be a dwarf or something trying to burst out and play the bigman...put him on ignore..forum is much more enjoyable not reading his lies...

With 5200 posts, quite an elaborate ploy

to get away with it this long if it was ever true.

Greetings followers,I have today received an invite to meet DL tomorrow at Ralston for lunch as sort of a voice of the fans role and also no doubt he may ask for my opinion on some of the players on the radar.

This has come after my mole told him of my knowledge and contacts within the game and media,should be a very interesting afternoon.

I will keep you all posted,sit tight.

Can my people please keep the kid on things I'm being informed that banners were produced during half time at Saturdays game which said

"LOVESTREET KNOWS"

"BUBBLING AWAY"

"SIT TIGHT"

Please refrain from this behaviour as it may hinder future exclusive news, these last two are terms for us in the know and not to be taken advantage of.

Edited by lovestreet

Greetings followers,I have today received an invite to meet DL tomorrow at Ralston for lunch as sort of a voice of the fans role and also no doubt he may ask for my opinion on some of the players on the radar.

This has come after my mole told him of my knowledge and contacts within the game and media,should be a very interesting afternoon.

What's on the menu?

CB and/or LB.

Corned Beef and/or Lamb Bhuna?

If I was a betting man I'd be putting my house on a bet that youre not meeting Danny for lunch tomorrow and that you are the last guy that he would be asking about players on our radar.. I'llask him when I see him at football training tomorrow night.

Well followers just had a great lu ch a d chat with DL and TC which was organised through my mole, I was forced to make out I didn't know half the news he was telling me!

Rest assured signings very shortly striker and LB priority both know this,talks will be held with Beattie and Tess and both could sign this week.

Other names I will hold for now.

Sit tight

Well followers just had a great lu ch a d chat with DL and TC which was organised through my mole, I was forced to make out I didn't know half the news he was telling me!

Rest assured signings very shortly striker and LB priority both know this,talks will be held with Beattie and Tess and both could sign this week.

Other names I will hold for now.

Sit tight

Your a funny guy I will give you that and if anything you have kept the summer bubbling along if not under :)

I will see you there ,we are signing no one as I predicted weeks ago

There's an awful lot of people on here jealous of lovestreets inside knowledge.Pretty sad really.....

I would be jealous but fir the fact he simply spouts p!$h and I haven't seen even one exclusive. Claiming to send PM's is a great way of saying nowt then claiming you got it right.