The Lovestreet Transfer News Appreciation Thread

slapsalmon

I would be jealous but fir the fact he simply spouts p!$h and I haven't seen even one exclusive. Claiming to send PM's is a great way of saying nowt then claiming you got it right.

That's nonsense I've got everyone spot on bar one who changed their mind,I'll PM you if you want.

Edited by lovestreet

If anyone can hold their own it is you big yin! thumbup2.gif

Did you enjoy your lunch? The tea woman told me she was laying on some special buns for your arrival.punk.gif

Yes thanks Danny and I had a very nice chicken salad while TC opted for a steak bake and a cup of Ovaltine.

Great chat and rest assured things are bubbling away nicely.

Yes thanks Danny and I had a very nice chicken salad while TC opted for a steak bake and a cup of Ovaltine.

Great chat and rest assured things are bubbling away nicely.

I believe this to be untrue for the following reason.

As oor Tommy looks quite close to falling asleep every time I see him, I don't believe he would risk an Ovaltine during the working day.

I've stated on another post both Ross County and Aberdeen are keen on him,you don't have to tell me how agents work I'm in the know and very good friends with McMurdzo.

Thank god you're a wind up, or I'd say this clarifies what a prick you are. wink.png

You're opinion only,yet another prediction correct for me with Danzo. You'll come round soon.

Horseshit!!! so you retract your quote below. If anyone else wants to keep up with what it happening then set up a google alert and it comes straight to your email. Looks like this is what lovestreet does before he says yeah, no, maybe, sit tight, bubbling away, no got a clue - oh hold on i've got a google alert - aye your right.

lovestreet
Posted 06 June 2013 - 14:24

Panel Pundit on SKY

• Special Access
  • 5,275 posts
He's not coming to us