The Lovestreet Transfer News Appreciation Thread

slapsalmon

He wasn't on the 6th June.

You're point of that post is?

Blatantly obvious I would have thought. Nothing on this site that you have posted has been anything that isn't elsewhere on the web. Put the mole back in the hole. It might find PM's in there you never know. Unless you can provide something that proves me wrong then the point of the post is proved. Enjoy the game tonight think it will be a high scoring affair...

Blatantly obvious I would have thought. Nothing on this site that you have posted has been anything that isn't elsewhere on the web. Put the mole back in the hole. It might find PM's in there you never know. Unless you can provide something that proves me wrong then the point of the post is proved. Enjoy the game tonight think it will be a high scoring affair...

Sorry wee man I was replying to you're post pointing out something I said some 6 weeks ago,the player changed his mind as he's still without a club. I really don't get what you're post is all about?

As for my predictions I've predicted each one correct bar when two players changed their mind.

If you PM me a request I'll add you to my followers membership.

Jealous.rolleyes.gif

Indeed,I got his PM asking for membership so maybe he'll calm down now he's seen the light.

Not into the lord of the rings, keep your followers membership and the light. Prefer the dark side of the black and white. Didn't realise you were housebound so just keep enjoying yourself shorty.

Now been confirmed by another two of my contacts this is happening folks.

Wee Novzo's gonna be a Buddie!

Not biting, but surely the club realise what sort of scum would associate themselves with us should this actually occur.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Black & White Army mobile app

If this pish turns out to be true the only person that's going to emerge with any credibility is Lovestreet.

Can't imagine trying raise so much a one handed applause for that rat faced wee turd, even if he is wearing the stripes.

He'd only gain credibility if he ran giving the finger to the Copland road end as he scored to put them out the cup. (...and it took him passed to 20 mark for the season). At this point only would he be a welcome addition to the squad.

Edited by Jumbo Whiffy