The Lovestreet Transfer News Appreciation Thread

slapsalmon

Not biting, but surely the club realise what sort of scum would associate themselves with us should this actually occur.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Black & White Army mobile app

Eh?

May I remind you young man/woman that Mr Daniel Lennon previously swooped to sign a former Rangers striker. Care to tell everyone how that worked out?

Wee Vauxhall was a player that I loved to hate but if he were to join us at the 8000 seat stadia of dream's then I for one would say "ach well, widnae hae'd been my choice but welcome and do well ya' wee bugger".

He did get involved with an Inverclyde residing single mother last time he visited Scotland so a return to our shores may not be as far fetched as some would believe.

If I were to meet wee Vauxhall in a public house I would also say "I was in Benidorm a few years back and I met a guy called Mick from Newcastle. He owns a pub and has been there for years. Do you know him?".

Now been confirmed by another two of my contacts this is happening folks.

Wee Novzo's gonna be a Buddie!

Once again, I'm going to hate myself for even acknowledging this pish, but....

Charity bet wee nads?

Novo WILL NOT sign for St Mirren. I'm so confident about this (actually, I KNOW it) that I'll put up £100 to a charity of your choice if it happens. Are you willing to meet me on this?

Just got you're PM about Novo Lovestreet. Shame this is not happening due to Novo's outrageous wage demands. On the bright side I understand that this means the Tony Watt move could be back on. Will PM details later but it looks as if we will not have to pay 3k per week after all. I knew Neilzo would see reason in the end.

Just got you're PM about Novo Lovestreet. Shame this is not happening due to Novo's outrageous wage demands. On the bright side I understand that this means the Tony Watt move could be back on. Will PM details later but it looks as if we will not have to pay 3k per week after all. I knew Neilzo would see reason in the end.

Nedbhoyzo Neilzo ?

................... yet he continues to hook everyone ! It's like shooting fish in a barrel for him ! :happyclapper

FFS Billy, I reckon he hooks perhaps half a dozen of the more impressionable souls who use the forum. The rest of us simply play along for want of anything more constructive to do.

Indeed, for me it is the people who actually believe that he is genuinely hooking anyone who are the folk that are most draw in by his daft nonsense.

It's not dead yet BFF,there's a real "stand off"between us and Novozo's agent. Lennzo is also digging his heels in regarding Wattzo as he wants a championship move but nothing materialised and we are still showing interest hence why DL...zo has held back on other striking options.

News on signing soon bubbling away nicely sit tight you'll be the first to know.

Edited by lovestreet

FFS Billy, I reckon he hooks perhaps half a dozen of the more impressionable souls who use the forum. The rest of us simply play along for want of anything more constructive to do.

Indeed, for me it is the people who actually believe that he is genuinely hooking anyone who are the folk that are most draw in by his daft nonsense.

I have no idea what you mean by this,Harkins,Grainger,Newcastle lad Richardson news all broke by me.

You have also sent me PM's asking for information haven't you.

Some people are jealous of my contacts and the fact in so popular on here,come on grow up and stop trying to wind up the forum!

ETA I hate iPhone touch screens

Edited by lovestreet

Once again, I'm going to hate myself for even acknowledging this pish, but....

Charity bet wee nads?

Novo WILL NOT sign for St Mirren. I'm so confident about this (actually, I KNOW it) that I'll put up £100 to a charity of your choice if it happens. Are you willing to meet me on this?

Thanks for acknowledging my post.

It's not dead yet BFF,there's a real "stand off"between us and Novozo's agent. Lennzo is also digging his heels in regarding Wattzo as he wants a championship move but nothing materialised and we are still showing interest hence why DL...zo has held back on other striking options.

News on signing soon bubbling away nicely sit tight you'll be the first to know.

Having spoken to Danzo his exact words were F*CKEM. If Neither of the nedzo's end up at St Mirren then he's got an ace up his sleeve that he says will blow them away