The Lovestreet Transfer News Appreciation Thread

slapsalmon

Just had a text from my mole who has overheard a conversation stating that we have been offered Newton,Richardson and Campbell with the latter being a loan until January.

I will say this my fellow forum friend.

You have certainly made this forum of ours a more entertaining place over the close season.

Many poster's spout constant and unfunny gibberish whilst some go a bit mad and mentally implode (a certain distant forum user had more than a small bark at the moon). You at least have provided a constant stream of entertainment.

Well done my rumour mongering forum friend, well done indeed!

Edited by TediousTom

I have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed the close season and with only a couple of days left I hope I have for some fans i made it pass more quickly and helped them during dark days.

I thank all my followers and I accumulated over 800 PM's throughout the close season which I replied to the vast majority of,special mention to my close allies on here and Insaintee is a legend thanks for the comps tonight.

My thread may face redundancy for a period of time however Lovestreet will be going nowhere and will always be here for any advice my followers need.

I would also like to mention during the season I will be selling my home made marmalade at a very reasonable £2 a jar. PM for details.

Once again thank you all.

Sit tight things are bubbling away.

Edited by lovestreet

Just had a text from my mole who has overheard a conversation stating that we have been offered Newton,Richardson and Campbell with the latter being a loan until January.

Good guess from the mole.....

Does your mole work like Paul the 'psychic' octopus predicting the results for Germany?

Mind you I suppose a mole is a good colour to be a new club mascot.

I can see it now...... Paisley Panda and his wee furry friend Mirren Mole...

I have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed the close season and with only a couple of days left I hope I have for some fans i made it pass more quickly and helped them during dark days.

I thank all my followers and I accumulated over 800 PM's throughout the close season which I replied to the vast majority of,special mention to my close allies on here and Insaintee is a legend thanks for the comps tonight.

My thread may face redundancy for a period of time however Lovestreet will be going nowhere and will always be here for any advice my followers need.

I would also like to mention during the season I will be selling my home made marmalade at a very reasonable £2 a jar. PM for details.

Lol!!!

I spoke to Danny as he was leaving the Stadium tonight with his son.... I asked him about Novo. He said that he has had 2 agents asking him to have a look at him but he doesn't believe that for the financial outlay the club would have to pay that the risk is worth it.... Looking at a younger striker and a midfielder we know well.

I spoke to Danny as he was leaving the Stadium tonight with his son.... I asked him about Novo. He said that he has had 2 agents asking him to have a look at him but he doesn't believe that for the financial outlay the club would have to pay that the risk is worth it.... Looking at a younger striker and a midfielder we know well.

That's good he said I thought he'd leave the cards close to the chest

I thank all my followers and I accumulated over 800 PM's throughout the close season which I replied to the vast majority of,special mention to my close allies aliases on here and Insaintee is a legend thanks for the comps tonight.

Sorted!lol.gif

Hey Lovestreet what did you make of Neilzo's text last last night "Watt still eligible to play in the Europa League." He surely does not think motherwell will get to the group stages? 1eye.gif

Is this what it comes down to, Motherwell fail to make the group stages Watt comes to St Mirren as we have offered more money? I'll take that betclap.gif

Hey Lovestreet what did you make of Neilzo's text last last night "Watt still eligible to play in the Europa League." He surely does not think motherwell will get to the group stages? 1eye.gif

Is this what it comes down to, Motherwell fail to make the group stages Watt comes to St Mirren as we have offered more money? I'll take that betclap.gif

Was thinking the same,I tried to bell him but he must have been in doing media work. I should here from him today,I'm just going to come straight out with it "haw Neilzo wits happnin wi Wattzo? "

So now your telling us you grow oranges in your garden? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

There's always the next window. This thread will never be fully redundant. Long live the lovestreet transfer news. I'm sitting tight.

That would be a great loan deal for us , but knowing our luck we would get Celtic in both cups as well as the league games and wouldn't be able to use him .