Andy Murray And St.mirren

saintargyll

All the rumblings down south at SW 19 about 77years and british winner in 1977 and the 7th of the 7th (yesterday) blah blah blah blah blah

NO

the real reason Andy won yesterday was as follows

ANDY MURRAY Born May 15th 1987

ST.MIRREN scottish cup winners May 16th 1987

ST.MIRREN league cup winners 2013

ANDY MURRAY wins wimbledon 2013

Thats my theory and im sticking to it thumbup2.gif

Surely it can be no coincidence that Love Street and GHR are connected by MURRAY Street?

It is creepy is it not?

I have given this matter some thought and the following has become apparent to me

His first name is Andrew and over the years I have known several guys called Andrew who follow St Mirren!

His second name is Murray, I knew a fellow with the same second name and he supported St Mirren (he is dead now)!

Andrew Murray is a male and I know lots of males who support St Mirren!

Andrew Murray is Scottish and the majority of our fans are also Scottish!

Andrew Murray is a tennis player and as a younger man I played tennis once and I support St Mirren!

Andrew Murray won Wimbledon. Wimbledon is also the home of Wimbledon AFC who play football. St Mirren play football as well!

Surely it can be no coincidence that Love Street and GHR are connected by MURRAY Street?

If you lived in Murray St., then our ground is quite Andy... but if you were walking home from a Winter midweek game you would feel quite apprehensive and tennis....

Edited by Vambo57

Andy Murray sufferered heartbreak in a big final at Wimbledon, then quickly came back to win a big final at Wimbledon.

St Mirren suffered heartbreak in a big final at Hampden, then quickly came back to win a big final at Hampden.

Spooky or what?