5 A Sides

Saint Garf

Open invite to anyone who fancies a game of 5s tonight, at the Power League in Paisley.

We always play on a Monday night but for whatever this week we have had 5 call offs, managed to get a few people, but we still need 2 bodies.

It's a really mixed group in terms of ability, so anyone's welcome to play. It's at 9:30 and it's £3.85 each.

If anyone wants to play give me a shout on here and I'll get back to you. I can probably sort out a lift for anyone in the Paisley/Johnstone/Linwood area...

Edited by Saint Garf

Open invite to anyone who fancies a game of 5s tonight, at the Power League in Paisley.

We always play on a Monday night but for whatever this week we have had 5 call offs, managed to get a few people, but we still need 2 bodies.

It's a really mixed group in terms of ability, so anyone's welcome to play. It's at 9:30 and it's £3.85 each.

If anyone wants to play give me a shout on here and I'll get back to you. I can probably sort out a lift for anyone in the Paisley/Johnstone/Linwood area...

Where is callum