Car Park Passes 2013/14

I also did not know until very recently that you can now just pay on the day if you want.

Am I the only one who missed that ?

First I've heard of that Div. Do you know how much a 'pay on the day' entry to the car park is?

First I've heard of that Div. Do you know how much a 'pay on the day' entry to the car park is?

Not sure and can't find any info on it over on the official site.

I suggested it to Brian a while back and he said they were already doing it so I will find out.

From the horses mouth; It's £4 per game for secure parking in the stadium car park, or £50 for a season ticket.

If you want to park on the day just drive up and pay the steward at the car park entrance.

Not sure and can't find any info on it over on the official site.

I suggested it to Brian a while back and he said they were already doing it so I will find out.

Any chance of finding out why no announcement was made on the OS? I was talking to my mate and saying how the Morton game was already creeping up on us, when he asked 'Have you had your car park pass renewal in yet?'. The answer was obviously 'no'!

I don't mind doing it by phone or going in, but it would be helpful to know that I needed to do that this time!

Any chance of finding out why no announcement was made on the OS? I was talking to my mate and saying how the Morton game was already creeping up on us, when he asked 'Have you had your car park pass renewal in yet?'. The answer was obviously 'no'!

I don't mind doing it by phone or going in, but it would be helpful to know that I needed to do that this time!

Not sure fella, Brian reads the forum regularly though so I am sure he will let me know.

From the horses mouth; It's £4 per game for secure parking in the stadium car park, or £50 for a season ticket.

If you want to park on the day just drive up and pay the steward at the car park entrance.

Its £2.50,or free depending who is working,at the secure airport parking next to the ground.

This is madness! :o

Normally for an SPL club, you should drive towards the stadium then park up somewhere, before going to a ticket office to buy a carpark ticket, then present it to a carpark official before entering the carpark.

Apart from the likelihood of fraud, there will now be claim and counter-claim with regard to the accuracy of actual numbers of of carpark users.

I despair. :(

This is madness! ohmy.png

Normally for an SPL club, you should drive towards the stadium then park up somewhere, before going to a ticket office to buy a carpark ticket, then present it to a carpark official before entering the carpark.

Apart from the likelihood of fraud, there will now be claim and counter-claim with regard to the accuracy of actual numbers of of carpark users.

I despair. sad.png

It does seem a bit 1980's. wacko.png

This is madness! ohmy.png

I despair. sad.png

I very seldom park in club car parks, but I know St.Johnstone take the money from you as you enter the car park. And the last time I parked at Falkirk that is what happened too, and at Broadwood. In fact I can't ever remember having to go and buy a ticket from elsewhere.

I very seldom park in club car parks, but I know St.Johnstone take the money from you as you enter the car park. And the last time I parked at Falkirk that is what happened too, and at Broadwood. In fact I can't ever remember having to go and buy a ticket from elsewhere.

Whoosh? :rolleyes:

My mate just texted me from the stadium. He went down to renew his car park pass, and they told him postal invitations to renew ARE being sent out. He texted me in case I made a trip over from Cumbernauld.

Confused? You bet. Typical St Mirren?