Renfrewshire Cup Final

Can't believe I think you are more of a prick than the real elvis was ! I f**kin hated that fat c**t.

We have to got to respect a fellow supporter's opinion.

Can't believe I think you are more of a prick than the real elvis was ! I f**kin hated that fat c**t.

Morton have had good results so far this pre-season and look to be bringing in real quality like that wee niggly guy that used to play for Hamilton and used to be a real thorn in our side. Not sure where he's been for last 18 months but no doubt he'll be out to get us.

This will be Mortons best chance for years to beat us, they are a week ahead of us in preparation for the new season and will have played more pre season games, added to the fact we have a pretty thin squad of players to pick from they really have a great chance to win their biggest game of the season.

But let's face facts it Morton so I reckon we will win 4-1.

Game of the season for Morton, and an irrelevant, unwelcome, overly-aggressive pre-season warm up for us. A chance to have 2 trophies in the pre-season team photo, nothing more.

We've had our game of the season already, a testimonial for our longest serving player in a long time Peter Weatherson, so this wee pishy game counts for nowt!!mellow.png (until we win wink.png)