Renfrewshire Cup Final

To be honest, it shows what Morton fans think of this game, it's hardly got a mention on our forum! Which to be honest is not surprising as our forum seems to be full of trumpets at the moment!thumbdown.gif

eta....and has been for some time!

Edited by dmc

To be honest, it shows what Morton fans think of this game, it's hardly got a mention on our forum! Which to be honest is not surprising as our forum seems to be full of trumpets at the moment!:thumbsdown

Two honests = one falsehood. :)

To be honest, it shows what Morton fans think of this game, it's hardly got a mention on our forum! Which to be honest is not surprising as our forum seems to be full of trumpets at the moment!thumbdown.gif

eta....and has been for some time!

I love you had to edit that.

Tell you something, a loss here won't go down well at all. I know it's a friendly and all that, but it's the most competitive friendly we play, and losing to them is never okay, particularly in Paisley.

We seem to be a good bit behind everyone in terms of pre season games - I have no idea why but we are.

Despite that I'm backing an easy victory for the Saints. 4-1.

I would like to see a striker signed before Saturday as, against Rotherham, we didn't score any, but, again, maybe we need a defender as we lost 4, mmmm

In fairness, since we didn't play Rotherham it's unlikely we would have scored against them.

Tell you something, a loss here won't go down well at all. I know it's a friendly and all that, but it's the most competitive friendly we play, and losing to them is never okay, particularly in Paisley.

We seem to be a good bit behind everyone in terms of pre season games - I have no idea why but we are.

Despite that I'm backing an easy victory for the Saints. 4-1.

I doubt anything would top the knickerwettingfest that followed our 2-2 draw with East Fife in Lennon's first pre-season.

A wee bit of interest added with the news of Dougie Imrie signing (on our official site). It's really not our' game of the season.' It's a pre season match with a wee bit of spice added. A half decent turnout gives both clubs and the Renfrewshire FA a few quid. I'm quite looking forward to it sleep.png

Edited by cornbeef

I doubt anything would top the knickerwettingfest that followed our 2-2 draw with East Fife in Lennon's first pre-season.

I don't recall that game but the knickerwetting certainly turned out to be justified. What an awful season that was.

How many pre season games have the Ton played? I know some SPL clubs - even the ones that aren't in Europe - have racked up 4 or 5, we have played 1. Reports from Marbella were that the Charlton lads were considerably fitter than ours, which shouldn't be the case as our seasons open on the same day.