Renfrewshire Cup Final

I still stand by my original statement, but I will concede there will be a few exceptions to the rule!

Off the top : Auld , Ferguson , Miller , McLaren , Stevens , Abercromby , Keane, ........... etc , etc

That's mine and Abby's Season Tickets picked up.

Car Park ticket picked up tae.

Ready and raring to go.

Bring on the Greenock smellies , junkies and winos.

Saints 4 Morton 0

Crowd - 4213

You really are a prat!!

You actually think a professional football player would go out to deliberately injure a fellow pro? If yes, then you are as much of a prat as SPS! :thumbsdown

To be honest McGowan took a right bad one in the last friendly in Paisley, it was in the first 5 mins and looked a potential leg breaker.

Hopefully we see good football and lots of goals with no bad injuries for either team. Oh and a bit of cold wind/snow blizzard would be great

That's mine and Abby's Season Tickets picked up.

Car Park ticket picked up tae.

Ready and raring to go.

Bring on the Greenock smellies , junkies and winos.

Saints 4 Morton 0

Crowd - 4213

and the bar is open ,the sun will be shining,another cup in the bag

A tenner to watch a game in the sun and a chance to see our new team in a competitive 'friendly' What's not to like ? About time we were winning one of these games as well happy.png

Be sure to give wee Dougie pelters !

Dougie who?

To be honest McGowan took a right bad one in the last friendly in Paisley, it was in the first 5 mins and looked a potential leg breaker.

Hopefully we see good football and lots of goals with no bad injuries for either team. Oh and a bit of cold wind/snow blizzard would be great

That's the one I was trying to think of Ian, This is a big game for them, to play a SPL club, Small club syndrome Edited by santaponsasaint

Dougie who?

sleep.png

That's the one I was trying to think of Ian, This is a big game for them, to play a SPL club, Small club syndrome

Aye we're pure starstruck - coming to Paisley, like. I dont necessarily think that you're a prat - but yer definitely a man who suffers from hemorrhoids. Lighten up bud.

sleep.png

Aye we're pure starstruck - coming to Paisley, like. I dont necessarily think that you're a prat - but yer definitely a man who suffers from hemorrhoids. Lighten up bud.

never suffered from the Duke of Argylls in my life, Foot in my own mouth a few times mind you. You watch out for that mad cow disease

never suffered from the Duke of Argylls in my life, Foot in my own mouth a few times mind you. You watch out for that mad cow disease

FFS.

That's the most light hearted funniest post you've made !!!

Think I should pin it :P