Renfrewshire Cup Final

Hands up, I'm pished and only looking for updates but the general feeling this year is pretty negative, and friendly or not losing to Morton will be un acceptable.

We have known for 2 months our squad would be weaker this year but the lack of new faces has got the fans down and no doubt the players as well. I've said it before that I don't want us wasting money but just to be competitive we need a few more faces in.

I'm heading back to the uk in September and I just hope we have a team worth watching,

I know it's early blah blah.This keeper looks absolutely rotten. No presence, no confidence, does he seriously have an EPL contract?

I can't comment too much own the lad as I've not seen him in the flesh but I would have much preferred a keeper who has played at a decent level eg simmonsen

Half time two each.

Score tells its own story really. Defensively we are all over the place. Kelly, Cornell and Vanzy have been - to be kind - all over the place.

Luckily we have sufficient fire power up front to bale the terrible defending out. Gowser, Thommo and Teale all looking like the fantastic players we know they are.

sorry for going off topic but martin laird has just took a nine at the third, dropping from 2 under par to 3 over

Aye, he's prone to the odd horrific hole. He'll either collapse completely and end up about 10 over or he'll birdie the next 5 holes. Exciting golfer to watch if there is such a thing.

'Mon Thommo - gie's a goal.

I know it's early blah blah.

This keeper looks absolutely rotten. No presence, no confidence, does he seriously have an EPL contract?

He hasnt exactly covered himself in glory so far but for people to be calling him a knobhead is just shocking

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Black & White Army mobile app

He hasnt exactly covered himself in glory so far but for people to be calling him a knobhead is just shocking

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Black & White Army mobile app

Who's calling him a knobhead?

Cornell has looked very very suspect a think Darren has played well and Kelly has done ok aswell

The pass from McGinn for goal was premiership class nevermind spl

Harkins hasn't had much of the ball but done one lovely back heel pass which got a great reaction from the fans