Renfrewshire Cup Final

What do we expect with a kid at left back and an untested keeper?

I'm not surprised by this at all. Given what this shite has done to the defence I shudder to think what SPL teams will do.

Sort it out Danny. 14 days.

I think we all saw this coming.....dread to think what the season holds with the squad as weak as it is....We could be the lifeline Hearts are hoping for....

I would disagree as some fans have been saying we will be ok, and we have a good enough squad, Christ even our best 11 seems inept but some on ere say its knicker wetting when you speak out against the team, lets all face facts, this team and squad will not e good enough to stay in the spl

I would disagree as some fans have been saying we will be ok, and we have a good enough squad, Christ even our best 11 seems inept but some on ere say its knicker wetting when you speak out against the team, lets all face facts, this team and squad will not e good enough to stay in the spl

Spot on.

I hear Imrie is tearing us a new one?

Didn't get much of a chance from DL IMO.

He has been. To be fair though it was against a kid left back who has never played a game before - Kelly.

Any half decent right mid would have had a feel day today, Imrie did.

More to do with our defensive short comings than anything.

I'd agree we have a very thin squad but we don't really know about some of the other teams. Sneckie, for example, have brought in a lot of players, but they lost most of their better players last season. We also don't know yet how good or bad our youngsters might be over a longer spell.

I hear Imrie is tearing us a new one?

Didn't get much of a chance from DL IMO.

Agree David, he has something about him and is probably more of a confidence player so needed to be in the team, if we kept him I'm sure he would have gave us better options than what is on the bench today

Agree there are many in between Elvis and the Superfan I'll support any garbage they serve up....and I think the majority of these see our depleted team is going to be very involved among the bottom 3 again (and thta's if Thistle don't get the idea quickly like Ross County)

I'd agree we have a very thin squad but we don't really know about some of the other teams. Sneckie, for example, have brought in a lot of players, but they lost most of their better players last season. We also don't know yet how good or bad our youngsters might be over a longer spell.

I don't worry about other teams but I do worry about our lack of options and the weakness we ave at the back, it's been glaring to see for 2 years now but Danny spunks his budget on midfielders