Cockles Wilson Bull Inn Supporters Bus

• 2 weeks later...

Bus for Tynecastle on Wednesday will leave THE BULL INN @ 5.45PM,

Non members welcome £7 per seat, bus tkts now available from THE BULL INN.

Any member working in Glasgow that needs picked up on the way let me know

Can non members be picked up in Glasgow and where is the pick up point? Edited by Big Yards

Thanks to all who travelled on the bus to Dundee for our Scottish Cup Tie, Full bus and everybody had a great time apart from the result, unfortunately when we left Paisley we had to leave 5 fans behind, luckily 3 of them drove up to the game, Its first time that's ever happened, Its not something I enjoyed doing but had no choice as the driver said no more when the bus was full, So apologises to those who never travelled.

Next bus will be the 22nd Feb to Dingwall, More info to follow, But seats will be £12 and the bus will leave THE BULL INN @ 8.45am

Thanks to all who travelled on the bus to Dundee for our Scottish Cup Tie, Full bus and everybody had a great time apart from the result, unfortunately when we left Paisley we had to leave 5 fans behind, luckily 3 of them drove up to the game, Its first time that's ever happened, Its not something I enjoyed doing but had no choice as the driver said no more when the bus was full, So apologises to those who never travelled.

Next bus will be the 22nd Feb to Dingwall, More info to follow, But seats will be £12 and the bus will leave THE BULL INN @ 8.45am

Pair of jammy baisturts