Women's Euro's

faraway saint

At times, yes, going forward the standard was pretty decent.

Defending, as I've said, is poor, not great at positioning or tackling.

Possibly I'm being a tad harsh on the goalies but the howlers are HOWLERS. They are all over the place, I know one old goalie who could give them some assistance in that area.

I'm sure Chris Smiths playing for a ladies team now.

Don't be stupid, they put down their bras. bag.gif

You and Shull both being a tad sexist. Not like you.

Years ago there used to be a ladies' match played on parks near me here and I found myself somehow strangely drawn to them. The overall standard was poor but Bangor Ladies had a centre forward who was a cracker in quite a few ways. Good player, scored nice goals and she was stunning. Now this sounds weird but although she was petite, she had enormous knockers. And I mean big! One of my mates says there's no such thing as boobs that are too big but I don't agree. Anyway, back to the story. One of our crowd swears that once when he was watching, this lassie was trapping the ball with her chest but the ball got wedged between her boobs. I still don't believe it but I would love to have seen it if it was true. But it begged the question, if it was true and she ran like hell for the goal and crossed the goal line with the ball still between her knockers, would the goal stand? We never actually got a definitive answer and it seems the laws of the game don't take tits into account.

What do you think?

Years ago there used to be a ladies' match played on parks near me here and I found myself somehow strangely drawn to them. The overall standard was poor but Bangor Ladies had a centre forward who was a cracker in quite a few ways. Good player, scored nice goals and she was stunning. Now this sounds weird but although she was petite, she had enormous knockers. And I mean big! One of my mates says there's no such thing as boobs that are too big but I don't agree. Anyway, back to the story. One of our crowd swears that once when he was watching, this lassie was trapping the ball with her chest but the ball got wedged between her boobs. I still don't believe it but I would love to have seen it if it was true. But it begged the question, if it was true and she ran like hell for the goal and crossed the goal line with the ball still between her knockers, would the goal stand? We never actually got a definitive answer and it seems the laws of the game don't take tits into account.

What do you think?

Aye, me and Smokie are a bit sexist................???lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Is there no TV footage of the above goal ? icon12.gifholiday.gif

Aye, me and Smokie are a bit sexist................???lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Is there no TV footage of the above goal ? icon12.gifholiday.gif

It would be world famous if there was. In one of the versions I heard she was standing about the penalty spot when a corner came in and wedged in her ginormous cleavage. She headed for the goal line shaking her boobs trying to get the ball out as obviously she couldn't handle it. Clearly a quick thinking woman. She seemingly crossed the line and the referee, a man incidentally, didn't have a clue and gave a goal. So would I have. For what's it worth, even by the time I heard the story I think it was getting embellished but there is some degree of truth in it.

What do you think?

I think you're a pervert.

There was a handbag in the net behind our goalie yesterday.

But that couldve been dumped by the Lady Coach, who was teaching the players Head Tennis during the week.

Tit shite, sorry sit tight !