The Newcunto F.c. Fans At Their Best.

shull

We had a big parade yesterday but I've no interest in it. I was watching the test match all day but at lunchtime I popped out to a local shop. The parade was just disappearing out of sight but I could hear the 'music' from the last band And guess what they were playing? Follow f***ing follow!

The Lurgan Black men come to Bangor today. They are all immaculately turned out with black bowler hats but the bands are the usual technicolour yawn types. There are always a couple of Scottish flute bands, one from Bathgate and one from Armadale. To be fair they seem to behave themselves. Afraid I'll miss them again this year. The first test is building up to a stoatir!

There will probably be mayhem in several parts of Ulster tonight. I hope not but fear the worst.

That is a great view. The lass in the turquoise top seems to be feeling a wee chill.

That district is one of the many improvements right in the middle of Belfast. The River Lagan is just behind the girls and the yellow strip is Samson's right leg. Samson is the bigger of the two cranes in the Harland & Wolff yard, built by Krupp. Belfast is improving constantly and if only some of the residents would take a hint the whole community could be so much better off.