Ron Jeremy Buys Fulham F.c.

Shahid Khan signed a deal to have the Jacksonville Jaguars be the 'home' NFL team in the International series at Wembley for multiple years. There's been a big campaign to get UK NFL fans to support them as the home team. With the success of the Wembley games, talk has been of a permanent NFL franchise being set up in the UK. With three NFL teams in Florida, and the Jaguars being vulnerable over recent seasons for many reasons, the talk was that a weak Jacksonville team could be the franchise to be relocated to the UK. Just idle speculation?

When Barcelona first put 'Unicef' on their shirts, I laughed to myself, knowing that they were simply softening up fans for the inevitable move to full-on 'sully the shirt' commercial shirt sponsors. So they went from Unicef to Qatar Foundation, to Qatar Airways. No-one saw that coming. Ahem.

I get the same feeling about the Jaguars owner moving into big-time ownership of a top London sporting team. It's another brick in the wall.

Coming soon/sometime/Unicef like... - The London Jaguars NFL franchise.

• 1 month later...
Guest somner9

Somner9 !

Who is Ron Jeremy ?

He'll send you some of his best "films".

PS Don't let the wife see them or your deid. lol.gif

He sounds like someone that Faraway watches with the man size scotties to hand!

Guest somner9

Read somewhere that one of Ron J's co-workers was temporarily blinded during a recent studio shoot. When asked to recollect the incident she said "You know i just never saw It coming"