St. Mirren Under 20S 2013/14

Kenny P

Second half more of the same.

In the last 5 minutes though Saints missed 3 great chances - 2 from Bahoken.

Really hoping he's short of match fitness/sharpness. So far the signs are not looking great, but hopefully he'll come on to a game.

One things for sure, if the fans start getting on his back, it's no going to make things easier for him.

Caprice had a really good second half, but hard to gauge how much of that was down to the opposition - though at some points they did have three guys marking him.

Just generally there weren't any stand outs from Saints that looked as if they could immediately help out the first team.

Second half more of the same.

In the last 5 minutes though Saints missed 3 great chances - 2 from Bahoken.

Really hoping he's short of match fitness/sharpness. So far the signs are not looking great, but hopefully he'll come on to a game.

One things for sure, if the fans start getting on his back, it's no going to make things easier for him.

Caprice had a really good second half, but hard to gauge how much of that was down to the opposition - though at some points they did have three guys marking him.

Just generally there weren't any stand outs from Saints that looked as if they could immediately help out the first team.

I wasn't there but if Stephane missed a couple of chances it surely means he was getting into the right position to miss.

As you say. Hope it's to do with ring rustiness.

I wasn't there but if Stephane missed a couple of chances it surely means he was getting into the right position to miss.

As you say. Hope it's to do with ring rustiness.

He did look/sound hugely frustrated when he missed the second one especially.

Hopefully that's because he knows he's capable of a lot better?

can u cancel a loan deal?

Depends on the specific terms, and also there are general rules I'm sure that cover this.

Assuming that's not a leading question though, inauspicious as his start has been, I really don't think we should consider it whilst we have nobody else.

Without him our strking options are Thompson and Reilly.

If/when Thommo picks up a suspension or injury, that would leave us with Reilly as our sole attacker.

Bahoken WILL get better I'm sure - whether the improvment will be enough for him to fulfill everyone's expectations though is another matter altogether.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1378836306.078069.jpg

The team lines. Bahoken not involved at all. Anyone any idea why?

Is anyone involved who will potentially start on Saturday? (Reilly maybe at a stretch)

Isnt worth the risk. If he has had 1 under 20's game last week and 2 weeks training he should be much fitter than he was on his début.

Edited by NeilPar72

Is anyone involved who will potentially start on Saturday? (Reilly maybe at a stretch)

Isnt worth the risk. If he has had 1 under 20's game last week and 2 weeks training he should be much fitter than he was on his début.

I have no idea. Danny was banging on him about needing game time, I thought he'd at least be on the bench tonight.

Id expect Caprice and Reilly to play some part on Saturday, and Kelly and Brady to he on the bench.