St. Mirren Under 20S 2013/14

Kenny P

• 4 weeks later...

Went along tonight, bit of a last minute thing but was at a loose end so thought why not.

Good to see Dilo back playing.

Good to see 2 goals for Adam Brown who was playing as a right winger, the first was a 45 yard free-kick which I don't think was meant to hit the net but with the keeper waiting for a saints player to attack the ball when no-one did it just went straight in. The 2nd was a penalty after Anton Brady was taken down in the box Adam Brown slotted it coolly.

They pulled one back in 2nd half but we restored our 2 goal lead seconds later with an Adam Brown free kick into the box which was headed home by Mark Williams, I think.

Good performance out the youngsters tonight, the one I really enjoyed watching was Lewis Morgan. He didn't score or get involved in the goals but ran all night long, committed the opposition into fouling him (one saw red another saw yellow while trying keep him under wraps), constant running with real pace. Coyys!