St. Mirren Under 20S 2013/14

Kenny P

I have no idea. Danny was banging on him about needing game time, I thought he'd at least be on the bench tonight.

Id expect Caprice and Reilly to play some part on Saturday, and Kelly and Brady to he on the bench.

The fact he wont be involved suggests that he will be starting on Saturday. Saving his goals for then. (I hope)

Thought the best player on the park was Caprice. He was up against Steven Smith at left back aswell, who has a lot of first team experience, but he had the beating of him all night.

Other good performers were Sean Kelly on the left and I thought the right back Mark Williams had a good game aswell. Dilo looks a good big commanding goalie, would like to see him here long term.

Was expecting more from Dillon, he never really got into the game in the middle, I can see why he hasn't made the bench recently.

The refereeing decisions definitely never went for us sadly, it was a pretty even game all in all.

Edited by Lex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...