Tony Watt

shull

We are starting to develop a good reputation in developing kids and had Carey and Gowser on Liam from Celtic on the past. I'm sure a deal could be done. We need to replace Isma who despite joining January was still second top scorer. Come on DL and and SG get a deal sorted

We are starting to develop a good reputation in developing kids and had Carey and Gowser on Liam from Celtic on the past. I'm sure a deal could be done. We need to replace Isma who despite joining January was still second top scorer. Come on DL and and SG get a deal sorted

What deal can be done when this lads on 7k p/w?

What deal can be done when this lads on 7k p/w?

I think that is what Brian is "not talking about" and why we have no cash for Carey. Imrie. etc If we can get the boy on loan for 6 months at 3k a weel thats 80k It's certainly pushing the boat out but I see why we want to try for it.

Neil Lennon has sent him back to the reserve dressing room, not happy with his attitude, thinks he need a good boot up the a*se. So maybe a loan move would work for all parties, there is no doubt the boy is a talent, and if there was a chance we could sign him would be great signing. I had also heard that they might be willing to send Mcgeogh out on loan depending how he starts the season, and i would take him.

Neil Lennon has sent him back to the reserve dressing room, not happy with his attitude, thinks he need a good boot up the a*se. So maybe a loan move would work for all parties, there is no doubt the boy is a talent, and if there was a chance we could sign him would be great signing. I had also heard that they might be willing to send Mcgeogh out on loan depending how he starts the season, and i would take him.

I think that's the general consensus - that he's very similar to paddy McCourt in that he's not a particularly good trainer, he enjoys going out a bit too much and apparently he smokes aswell. It's maybe understandable as he was playing local parks football up to the age of 16 before he was discovered so he didn't have the same environment as a lot of boys who come through a club from a very young age. He obviously thinks he's made it because he plays for Celtic and scoring that goal v barca probably reinforced that idea.

As for mcgeough, I heard a rumour a while ago that he was one of two boys that we were about to sign on loan from Celtic but he got injured and put an end to the deal (don't know who the other one was).

I think that's the general consensus - that he's very similar to paddy McCourt in that he's not a particularly good trainer, he enjoys going out a bit too much and apparently he smokes aswell. It's maybe understandable as he was playing local parks football up to the age of 16 before he was discovered so he didn't have the same environment as a lot of boys who come through a club from a very young age. He obviously thinks he's made it because he plays for Celtic and scoring that goal v barca probably reinforced that idea.

As for mcgeough, I heard a rumour a while ago that he was one of two boys that we were about to sign on loan from Celtic but he got injured and put an end to the deal (don't know who the other one was).

Marcus Fraser

It's lack of game time shull. The devil makes work for idle hands

Never mind aw that shite.

Lennon should've played him every match, regardless of his age.

The boy's got the talent.

I can exclusively reveal SMFC HAVE contacted CFC to enquire about a possible season lone deal for Wattzo,the reason I know this is I just received a text from my mole. I know his agent and he has already said that they are keen on a move to the Championship but time us moving on and Wattzo isn't keen on warming the bench or playing 21's he wants first team action,it would appear he and Lennzo have had words.

Watt suffered from big man syndrome - a common trait in young Scottish footballers. He scored the goal against Barca and got the big new contract - 7k a week for an 18 year old?! - and he thought he'd made it.

Since then he's made more of a name for himself on the Glasgow clubbing scene than he has on the pitch. He's headed for becoming the next Mark Burchill.

A season long loan at Saints is exactly what he needs to get his floundering career back on track.