Tony Watt

GMBB

Would be a good move for him and us. Doesn't need to move home, still close to Glasgow nightclubs etc. tongue.png

"Watts" your thoughts?

Not a rumour but I see why you put it here

Maybe we need an I wish forum

Oh wait isn't there already a speculation thread?

Edited by Danny

It's actually sickening that Celtic are wanting to farm this boy out, they should be playing him week in week out in a league that only they can win. They have a young player who scores the winner in a CL match against Barc, what do they do? Try to loan him out. Guys like Del Peiro, Raul, Rooney even Owen entered the big stage with a bang but weren't dropped and loaned out, they were made to be important at their clubs and teams built around them. I know Watt is probably not in the same class as these guys but why is it Celtic are so good at having the "next Kenny Dalglish" but can never get guys to go onto the next level? What will happen to watt is reminiscent of the great new hopes they had previously, like Mark Burchill, Simon Donnelly, Gerry Creany etc.

It's actually sickening that Celtic are wanting to farm this boy out, they should be playing him week in week out in a league that only they can win. They have a young player who scores the winner in a CL match against Barc, what do they do? Try to loan him out. Guys like Del Peiro, Raul, Rooney even Owen entered the big stage with a bang but weren't dropped and loaned out, they were made to be important at their clubs and teams built around them. I know Watt is probably not in the same class as these guys but why is it Celtic are so good at having the "next Kenny Dalglish" but can never get guys to go onto the next level? What will happen to watt is reminiscent of the great new hopes they had previously, like Mark Burchill, Simon Donnelly, Gerry Creany etc.

You just gave me a shiver up the spine, and not in an enjoyable way. Gerry Creaney!!! Oh f**k!!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...