Tony Watt

GMBB

Guest somner9

Richard Atkinson has just retweeted that 3 of our players have all 'followed' Tony Watt on Twitter within the last hour or so.

There must be something in it then because it was Richard who gave us the heads up before we were taken over by that Swiss consortium who now run the club!

@shitstirringexdirector.com

Guest somner9

#shitestirringobsessiveanonymousB&WAposter

Am I anonymous because my username on the forum isn't my Christian or Surname? if that, so there's several hundred other fellow anonymous forum members.

Seems you agree we're lucky Richard is still around to give us the heads up on a variety of things that never come to pass? He does do, not getting things done with aplomb!

Moving away from the garbage above, I think tony watt looks a great player but doesn't look settled at all , coming away with comments about learning more about football at ayr than from Neil lennon (probably true) as he is frustrated at failing on his current loan after all that Barcelona goal hype and seems alot like Robert snodgrass was at that age, however snodgrass worked hard and came through that spell and depending on if watt can do the same will determine what sort of player he turns out to be. I don't see us taking him on loan next season as celtic will want to ship out samaras, balde and the like and build for next seasons champions League and but also look for someone who can score consistently on the domestic scene and I see this as watts chance. This doesn't really deserve to be called a rumour as Danny is unlikely to move for a player he could have signed permanently before he went to celtic , due his bad party habits. Would be a great signing though if we could pull it off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Former Celtic and Scotland Under-21 forward Tony Watt could be on his way out of Standard Liege as the team struggle in Belgium's Pro League. (The Herald)

BBC Sports gossip column saying that Tony Watt of Standard Liege. Don't know if he's out of contract or they would expecting a transfer fee but we are crying out for strikers and he is a talented goalscorer.

BBC Sports gossip column saying that Tony Watt of Standard Liege. Don't know if he's out of contract or they would expecting a transfer fee but we are crying out for strikers and he is a talented goalscorer.

Transfer fee?

What about his 10k a week wages?

• 3 weeks later...