Organ Donation Register

oaksoft

After years of putting this off, I was filling in my online car tax disc details and after finishing I was auto-directed to the NHS website asking if I wanted to register as an Organ Donor after my death. Brilliant idea to link these sites IMO.

It took less than 30 seconds to do it.

If there are others like me who have been putting this off the link is here:-

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/

Press the big REGISTER button, enter your name address and date of birth and it's done.

After years of putting this off, I was filling in my online car tax disc details and after finishing I was auto-directed to the NHS website asking if I wanted to register as an Organ Donor after my death. Brilliant idea to link these sites IMO.

It took less than 30 seconds to do it.

If there are others like me who have been putting this off the link is here:-

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/

Press the big REGISTER button, enter your name address and date of birth and it's done.

I'm going to move to Wales to save me the hassle. whistling.gif

PS Well done. thumbup2.gif

I do remember Rodger Daltrey being asked in the sixties, by a quite insistent journalist, if he was one of the rock stars who had reportedly donated their sperm to a sperm bank, who claimed to have rock stars among their donators.

His answer was "if any ladies wants they can come direct".

Aye..........................rock stars were great at annoying parents with girls.

The girls loved it.

I've been on the register for several years now. Everything but my eyeballs can be recycled.

We all know about you and the register . . . tongue.png

A lot of people don't check the box for their eyes to get used, it's a shame because lots of people can benefit from lens transplants. I've checked all the boxes, if any bit of me is any use to anyone when I'm done they can have it, but chances are nothing of me will be worth having sad.png

We all know about you and the register . . . tongue.png

A lot of people don't check the box for their eyes to get used, it's a shame because lots of people can benefit from lens transplants. I've checked all the boxes, if any bit of me is any use to anyone when I'm done they can have it, but chances are nothing of me will be worth having sad.png

I know, I know. There's no logical reason for me not to have ticked the box for eyes, but no matter how much I tell myself that I won't need them, it just doesn't sit right with me.

ETA I'm on my last year if I can keep 100ft from Jack Ross for a bit longer.

Edited by RossTheBoss

I know, I know. There's no logical reason for me not to have ticked the box for eyes, but no matter how much I tell myself that I won't need them, it just doesn't sit right with me.

ETA I'm on my last year if I can keep 100ft from Jack Ross for a bit longer.

At least you've donated everything else and someone will have an extended life due to that.