Raydale Cup

At the weeknd your under 20s team played in the raydale cup with my team wrexham there was no programme or any team sheet for this, so i have made a small unofficial programme if anyone would like a copy then please let me know and i can eather send it by email for you to print yourself or i can send you one in the post

the progamme is free i ask for no cash i have simply done this as many fans from around the world will agree not getting a progamme from a game is very annoying

Guest somner9

At the weeknd your under 20s team played in the raydale cup with my team wrexham there was no programme or any team sheet for this, so i have made a small unofficial programme if anyone would like a copy then please let me know and i can eather send it by email for you to print yourself or i can send you one in the post

the progamme is free i ask for no cash i have simply done this as many fans from around the world will agree not getting a progamme from a game is very annoying

Aye oor commercial director Richard would like 3500 if thats ok? And same again for the Morton game pal.

Edited by somner9

At the weeknd your under 20s team played in the raydale cup with my team wrexham there was no programme or any team sheet for this, so i have made a small unofficial programme if anyone would like a copy then please let me know and i can eather send it by email for you to print yourself or i can send you one in the postthe progamme is free i ask for no cash i have simply done this as many fans from around the world will agree not getting a progamme from a game is very annoying

Ten out of ten for your efforts sir, well done.

It's cool Poz.

Gretna F.C. like Rangers F.C. are happily still deid.

Aye, but Charlie Adam wandering away from the post... would have been Dundee in the semi... wouldn't have minded if it had been St Johnstone or Partick... but those chunts should have been in some sort of Unibond fcuking backwater. Living the dream. Still gives me the dry boak.

Aye, but Charlie Adam wandering away from the post... would have been Dundee in the semi... wouldn't have minded if it had been St Johnstone or Partick... but those chunts should have been in some sort of Unibond fcuking backwater. Living the dream. Still gives me the dry boak.

A nightmare of a day and i was fizzing angry driving up the M74 after that match.

I really thought the Cup was ours that year.