Newspaper Coverage

For my sins I buy the big express, and so far this week nothing on the saints whatsoever,typical

but your st johnstone, ross county ,even dundee get a mention, it may be a load of rubbish but its coverage ,it gives the fans something to read about their team,it sometimes gives them hope that next season will be better ( in the league obviously)

we need to lift our game in all papers ,not just the nice wee lines on mcgregor making a comeback in the herald

For my sins I buy the big express, and so far this week nothing on the saints whatsoever,typical

but your st johnstone, ross county ,even dundee get a mention, it may be a load of rubbish but its coverage ,it gives the fans something to read about their team,it sometimes gives them hope that next season will be better ( in the league obviously)

we need to lift our game in all papers ,not just the nice wee lines on mcgregor making a comeback in the herald

FFS Is there nothing you can't find to moan about? snore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gif

It is called news and if there is no actual news then our beloved club will not feature. They also say no news is good news so maybe you and a few others may be in for a surprise. Btw, just as an aside do you or anyone know the origins of the word 'news' if not I can enlighten.

Would prefer to do it on the park

If you were a journalist, given the task of submitting an article about St Mirren for today's newspaper, what would you have written? Edited by Hitcher

I would have written something about the Renfrewshire cup final and maybe a piece on some of the brilliant young talent we have coming through this season .

Unfortunately, no one really gives a f**k about that except us. It doesn't sell newspapers. I never, ever buy newspapers unless its the occasional Leicester Mercury, or the Paisley Express when I'm visiting the old home.

National newspapers are all piles of shite. The sports coverage is only interested in kissing the arses of the biggest clubs and the front pages are either scandal and X Factor, or political bullshit.

Save yourself the worry about them not printing stories about us. They're all wankers anyway.

lol.gif

Seriously even for a whining git like you, this is ridiculous.

Unfortunately, no one really gives a f**k about that except us. It doesn't sell newspapers. I never, ever buy newspapers unless its the occasional Leicester Mercury, or the Paisley Express when I'm visiting the old home.

National newspapers are all piles of shite. The sports coverage is only interested in kissing the arses of the biggest clubs and the front pages are either scandal and X Factor, or political bullshit.

Save yourself the worry about them not printing stories about us. They're all wankers anyway.

To be fair the guy that writes fir The Herald, who supports Saints, gives us decent coverage, when there's anything worth reporting.

Newspapers used to provide some wonderful coverage, wonderful coverage indeed.

Not in a journalistic sense of course but in the fish supper sense.

Yesterdays (the previous days newspaper not the 18/7/13) newspaper would be used to wrap ones fish supper and afterward your hands would be greasy and covered in black ink. If you were lucky sometimes you would get a page 3 model exposing her pert breats around your fish supper!

Does anyone know of a fish supper shop that still wraps its fishy, chippy wares in such a manner?