Newspaper Coverage

They banned fish suppers being wrapped in newspaper due to the ink being a health risk. Because all of zero people have died from such a harmful thing!!

You want people to wait until someone dies before stopping then?

Ink can contain some pretty shitty compounds possibly including carcinogens, mutagens which is fine if you're not eating it.

Ingesting ink containing stuff like this is just plain stupid whether it's causing deaths or not.

Guest somner9

They banned fish suppers being wrapped in newspaper due to the ink being a health risk. Because all of zero people have died from such a harmful thing!!

Isn't that the same law that bans the eating of swans in case they break an unwitting abatoir workers arm?

You can eat a swan, but you can't kill Mute swans i think which are protected by law. They taste terrible apparently, which is one of the best protections to predation known in nature. Who'd have a big enough roasting dish anyway?

Guest TPAFKATS

Unfortunately, no one really gives a f**k about that except us. It doesn't sell newspapers. I never, ever buy newspapers unless its the occasional Leicester Mercury, or the Paisley Express when I'm visiting the old home.

National newspapers are all piles of shite. The sports coverage is only interested in kissing the arses of the biggest clubs and the front pages are either scandal and X Factor, or political bullshit.

Save yourself the worry about them not printing stories about us. They're all wankers anyway.

Indeed - newspapers are SOOOO last century

For my sins I buy the big express, and so far this week nothing on the saints whatsoever,typical

but your st johnstone, ross county ,even dundee get a mention, it may be a load of rubbish but its coverage ,it gives the fans something to read about their team,it sometimes gives them hope that next season will be better ( in the league obviously)

we need to lift our game in all papers ,not just the nice wee lines on mcgregor making a comeback in the herald

Haven't heard it called the big express since my granny used to send me to Harry Stratton's newsagent in the North Croft for the wee express (PDE to the young) and no the big express. That wasn't yersterday!!

PS In the late 60's the big express went tabloid but the wee express stayed as a broadsheet for some years to come. Now that was confusing - a bigger wee express and a wee big express!!! whistling.gif

Edited by Danny